Smut pt three

Jeffs prospective🔪🖤
I walked down the hall until I saw EJ he pinned me to the wall and well glares at me...he had his scalpel in hand....i was pretty scared at this point what dose this asshole want?
EJ:hey Jeff...
Jeff:u-um uh h-hey....
EJ:I couldn't sleep last night do you know why?
Jeff:uh um er uhhh n-no?? I knew fully well that he was angry at me and Ben for having sex last night....ugh....he's so annoying!!
EJ;well....ITS BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR STUPID BOYFRIEND FUCKED EACH OTHER UNTIL 1AM!!!!
Jeff:don't call my benny boo a idiot....
EJ:why? Is his little Jeffacake gonna hurt me? Aww I'm sowwy I'm so scared...NOT! WHY CANT I CALL YOUR BOYFRIEND A GAY IDIOT?!
Jeff:BECAUSE IM GAY TO!!! *kicks EJ in the balls*asshole....no one talks about my benny boo like that...or there dead...
EJ:AHHHH MA BALLSSSSSSS
Jeff:good....cya asshole...
BEN:hey babe! W-who called me a gay idiot?
Jeff:fucking EJ....I told him that I was gay to....and then kicked him in the balls...
BEN:speaking of balls....wanna play with mine?
Jeff:I would love to..~
BEN:k then baby...~meet me in my room at three...~
Jeff:Kay...
OMG I can't believe he asked me for a friggin sex request! OMG!! He asked me if I wanted to play with his balls! Omg I can't believe he just said that...IM SOOOOOO gonna meet him at three.... can't wait 😊 ....
BENs prospective🎮💚🎧
Ben:b-babe??
Jeff:hey bby....wanna go my room or yours?~~
Ben:yours...it's cleaner and your beds much more comfy to fuck on....
Jeff:k...and my rooms a mess....there are knives and dead body's everywhere!!!!
Ben:oh....but can we just fuck in your bed,
Jeff:sure babe...~ *grabs bens hand and pulls him into his room witch is dimly Lit with the smell of fresh bodies rotting*
Ben:it smells gourgus!
Jeff:just like you...~
Ben:awww...*kisses Jeff and he kisses back*video games? Before we fuck...
Jeff:sure...but after....we have are make out session....
BEN:ok...*kisses Jeff and starts licking his bottom lip for enternce Jeff opens his mouth a tiny bit and ben slides him toung in Jeffs mouth Jeff just looks uncomfortable*
Jeff:b-babe?
BEN:ye? Is this not what you want???
Jeff:no I do it's just that....my boners hurting...
BEN:you already have a boner?!
Jeff:y-yea...s-sorry...
Ben:now....just let me suck on it...take your pants and boxers of....
Jeff:w-wha-o-ok....
BEN:perfect...
Jeff:I-I just don't really want us to be spotted....EJ almost killed me erlayer cuz are moans where "to loud"
Ben:well he's on a killing spree until tomorrow...so if you want we can f-fuck all nightttttt...........HOODIE WHY ARE YOU in JEFFS ROOM?!
Hoodie:um I am looking for Masky...we can fire EJ if you'd like Jeff....
Jeff:s-sure....b-but can you go?
Hoodie:ok! And we will convince slender....
Jeff:thanks....EJ is being a huge asshole to me for some reason....I'm trying not to snap his neck but IM SO TEMPTED TO!!!!!
BEN:let's just get back to are "talk"
Jeff:uh um y-yea... •\\\\\\•