Guide To Submissions

If you want your story to feature in one of our reading lists, here is what you need to know.

Please read through everything carefully to ensure your story complies with all the requirements to make it into the reading list of your choice.

This profile features well-written works. We aim to give attention to works that will appeal to an audience seeking this type of work. You can apply to have your work featured on our profile. 

Before you submit your story, please make sure it satisfies the following criteria:

• Grammar: Work must have correct punctuation, use proper spelling, and have an overall good finished quality.

• Complete: Short Stories must be marked complete. We automatically disregard your story if it isn't complete. You can resubmit, when you've completed your work. Poetry, prose poetry and anthologies are exceptions.

• Flow: Featured stories must be well-written, compelling, and flow well from chapter to chapter.

• Suitable: Stories must be specific to our profile.

• Rating: Stories that do not adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines or are incorrectly rated won't be considered.

• Language: At the moment, we can only accept stories written in English.

How To Submit:

All submissions must be made via the linked form below. Please note that any submission attempts made on our message board, in the comment section or via PM will not be considered.

SUBMISSION FORM (INLINE COMMENT)

Just open the link in your browser and complete the questions. When completed, just press submit (only once) and that's it.

Also, note that a submission does not guarantee you a spot in the reading list. All submissions undergo a level of screening before a decision is made. This is to ensure our readers get quality stories for their reading pleasure. Furthermore, any stories that have been previously featured in our reading lists won't be featured again.

Please be patient after a submission was made, as you can imagine the submission list is long. We do not inform every individual, when their story was declined, as we do not have the time or the amount of hands to do so. However, the notification that your story was added to our reading list should be a dead giveaway that your story was added.

We'll look forward to your submissions! =)❤