Think I've Bitten Off More Than I Can Chew (synopsis)

I am Stephanie, but you can call me Steph. I am a successful lawyer that struggles with the addiction of having casual sex encounters in search of an ultimate orgasmic paroxysm. My hot and naughty sex addiction has major downfalls such as developing false relationships. Although I feel in control as a professional woman, my personal life is a mess. This erotic story is broken down into three chapters that are told through short stories expressing sexual life lessons of both female and male perspectives. This dirty, naughty, realness of sex, secrets, and fantasies absorbs this book with steamy erotic scenes, lust, love, passion, romance, dating issues, anger, laughter, confusion, sexual gratification and an awesome twist.

Steph hides her addiction and is careful not to show her late-night crave for hot, successful, metro sexual men. Her family’s religious beliefs do not accept this behavior so she hides her lifestyle in fear of rejection. Character, Lamont, shares a story of him being taught the proper engagements when having sex. He meets a mature woman, who out of pure boredom and loneliness, propositions him with sex but only as a learning tool. Her husband is always away and just wants to use him as her personal sex toy. He is taught the difference of how to fuck and the proper way to make love, when to be a beast or a lover, how to listen as well being mindful, of a woman’s needs. It was agreed between both parties that sex came without any strings attached; just pleasure and a very important lesson that she, felt made strong men. She loved her husband and the day he came back Lamont knew that the affair was over. Life goes on and their paths cross one day because of a late package. Steph out of character finds Lamont oddly attractive. He is handsome, well groomed, neatly dressed, and a gentleman. He’s a smooth talker and funny but he is different. Steph, out of curiosity of how an orgasm felt with a different kind of man, has her, for the first time in her life, wrapped up in Lamont’s sex acrobatics as they share amazing orgasmic pleasures. As the pair fall in love they both share hidden secrets and from that point on it is a rollercoaster ride.

This erotic memoir saga is from the views of the author which he has knowledge of. The saga is told through the fortunate trails of a man and woman as the untold truth. There's a stigma on men that says once a cheater always a cheater but as you read this story you'll see men aren't the only ones who fall short when it comes to monogamy. This story is broken down into three parts which should read like short stories. Stephanie, a lawyer who undergoes her promiscuous addictions to high intensity orgasms, meets Lamont who takes her on continuous electrifying and intense sex rides. The characters share a bit of erotic background about themselves as the author creatively shows you how all of the shorts connect by revisiting the past and the beginning of it all to understand the ending.

By: Issac Ridley