January 7, 2005/ the day i was born

Flash back
Brendon P.O.V

I remember the day so clearly.
Sarah and I went out to dinner since we new when the baby comes we wouldn't have a date night for a long time. After dinner, we came home and watched a movie in bed. Sarah fell asleep during the movie, so I turned it off and feel asleep as well. I woke up to Sarah saying Brendon. Since I was still half asleep when I opened my eyes I asked if everything's ok. And Sarah said I think I'm in labor. I shot out of bed and through on pants and a long sleeve shirt, since it was winter. Then I hear laughter from the Bed, Sarah said, "we don't need to go to the hospital yet." I looked at the clock and it was 2:00 am.
About an hour later we drove to the hospital. I was so excited to be a dad to my new baby girl. When we arrived at 3:45 am at the hospital we were both so excited. It has been a long nine months and we couldn't wait any more to meet Charlotte Urie. Sarah called her parents to tell them she was in labor and by 7:00 in the morning Charlotte was in our lives and from the moment I saw her I had an unbelievable love for her. When I held Charlotte for the first time I felt a tear run down my cheek, I was the happiest I had ever been.

A N/ sorry for the short chapter. The others will be better. Don't forget to comment to make suggestions to me.