A New Generation

It took a full year tops to get the entire citadel build and ready. Where the large castle-like academy stood was now another one, much much larger than the last. The walls were white stone, mended by the earth element, the shone in the sunlight, the roof was blue as before, mended by the air element, it gave protection from natural disasters. A stream flowed straight through the middle of the courtyard and circled the new academy, that was gifted by the water element, it brought up a barrier from fire and fire arms. In the middle of the courtyard held a large flag, the edges slightly burnt but still visible, it was the Skylanders Academy logo tilted in a pile of some remains of the old academy, a memorial.

The courtyard was decorated with many flowers, even a new type that changes color based on the element of whoever passes, something everyone finds cool. Though those flowers also count as a defense mechanism, they can turn into large flower like cannons, courtesy of Camo and a few others. Though to the side of the academy was another add on, a large building for the newer generation, those who don't have a house so they can stay in the new Skylanders Academy's dorms. Under the academy was lava, an endless source to heat the Academy and its forms during winter, from the fire element. The tech element gave great learning devices and a more bigger and intense training arena. The robots, despite being destroyed, completely rebuilt themselves. Each element had put something in the academy for future use, the other islands surrounding it was full of defenses.

The Magic Island was mostly a dark, mysterious purple along with runes, a magic elemental would activate it, then the entire island turned into a weapon system. The island sparkled itself, though no one could exactly see what's on the island but the elemental going there, unless activated only the magic element could see it. Like all the others. The Tech Island was full of metal and electricity, nuts and bolts littered the ground as robot pieces halfway built laying around. It held many machine guns and lasers.

The Water Island held mostly water, but there was land of course. Fish swam as a lovely waterfall fell from a small cliff. It held ice attacks for defense. The Fire element was mostly ground with cracks in it, glowing lava under it. Lava pools and torches decorated it dimly. The attacks for it was fire balls and lava cannons, other things as well. The Life Island was a beautiful landscape with small animals such as rabbits and foxes, flowers decorated the area. It's secret weapon was more cannons that shot more than just pollen. The Earth Island was all rock, nothing but earth here, boulders were its weapon, some even exploded. Some crystals there as well, making the full brown more attractive.

The Undead Island was a dark landscape, skeletons and bones all over the place, it's weapon was a ghostly wail that would make your ears bleed. The Light and Dark islands were a secret to all but their own element. Each Skylander rested and explored the vast courtyard. Some trained in the new arena, though Chill couldn't hold her excitement as she pulled Rider by his wrist forward.

"Do we really have to?" He asked, a whine in his voice, she had woken him too early, since he had been putting finishing touches on his elemental island all night and lost track of time due to the darkness.

"Yes! Now come on!" She urged, he sighed but followed, sleepiness still visible in his blank eyes. She approached Stealth Elf and Flameslinger, who waited their turn in the arena after Trigger Happy.

"Hey Chill, I haven't seen you around lately." Stealth Elf said as she smiled at her, Flameslinger waved and smiled as well.

"And it's good cause I have something amazing to tell you!" Chill said giddily, she seemed to be over excited and Stealth Elf copied, Flameslinger and Rider gave each other looks then shook their heads.

"Then tell! Don't keep me waiting!" Stealth Elf explained, Chill calmed before leaning in.

"I'm pregnant." She whispered, Stealth Elf's eyes widened as a smile formed on her face.

"You're pregnant?!" She yelled, Chill instantly covered her mouth.

"Shh! Are you trying to tell the whole Academy?! It's a surprise." She said, Flameslinger instantly held his hands up in defense as Chill glared at him.

"Ohhh, Okay, I won't say anything then." She said, though she jumped on her toes in excitement.

"I'll be off of missions until a month after he or she is born, I can't believe we've come this far... it feels like I just became a Skylander yesterday." She said, the each of them laughed.

"Remember when Flame first spoke?" Stealth Elf said, each of them chuckled as Flameslinger groaned.

"I still can't speak right." He said, though smiled and began to laugh. At this point, his slurred voice made him laugh whenever he messed up a word.

"Yeah, it's funny since Rider used to be so scarred~" Chill teased, a light blushed formed on his light blue face.

"Oh yeah? Well I'm not the one who-"

"Don't you even think about saying that!" Chill yelled, interrupting him with a deep blush on her face. They each continued to chat, enjoying their time together like the whole corruption never happened.