Prologue

Lies are swirling all around me, I feel like i'm suffocating, the empty shape in me steals my breath, and now it feels as if i'm dying.

The most hurtful kind of lies are the ones you keep hiding to the person  you care about the most. It makes you doubt everything you know and makes you wonder why hiding it in the first place. I have kept it bottled up within me for so long, it's too much for me to hold back now.

But how am I going to revel all of my terrible lies to my beloved daughter?!?

I have been lying to her from the beginning, and I surely don't want to continue lying to her to  the very end. I know they say the truth will always set you free. But this time there's no escape from my terrible lies.

Would Melissa ever forgive me?

As much as I hate to reveal all of my lies to her, I would hate it more  if she find it out by someone else. Maybe I should make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and she will always believe me.

But  I also know that the naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.

So what should I do now?! Continue to lie to her or Reveal all of my lies.

XxXx

Hope you enjoy it. That's Melissa and her deceitful mother Juliet. Please vote and comment your thoughts. Chapter 1 coming soon..