Chapter 2

Darvid used his lunch break to go and strolled along . He entered a clothes shop and looked around, looking for some shirts and pants. Then, he went for the shoes store across the shop and looked at the shoes. He took a sneaker and looked at the size.

"Shoot, I don't even know his size" he muttered as he looked at the sneaker. Leaving with no choice, he took a sneaker according to his own size.

"I just ask him to come and change it if it doesn't fit him" he mumbled as he walked out from the shop.

*****************************

Kimmon and Copter watched as they saw Darvid walked into the office with shopping bags. They then looked at each other, eye-brows rising before each of them shrugged their shoulders.

"Err – is Mr. Kreepolrerk in his office?"

Copter looked at the voice. He knew that man.

"Mr. Itthipat, yes. He's in the office"

Thanit nodded and thanked him before he walked towards Darvid's office. Kimmon's eyes followed.

"You like him" Copter stated. Kimmon shrugged.

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"You're totally had an eye on him"

"So?"

"He's someone's boyfriend, Kimmon!"

"They haven't tied the knot yet. I still have my chances – oh, wait! They cannot get married. I always have my chances then" Kimmon said, chuckling.

"You're such a jerk"

*******************************

"Hey" Thanit greeted Darvid as he walked into the office and settled himself on the chair.

"Hey, what brought you here?"

"Nothing. Just – what's this?" Thanit asked when he saw the shopping bags.

"Some stuffs for – my pet"

"I don't know that you have a pet"

"Urm – I just got it yesterday"

Thanit put a ticket on Darvid's table. Darvid took the ticket and then he looked at Thanit, puzzled.

"A ticket for SBFIVE concert. I was thinking that maybe we can go together"

"Sure! I'd love to go with you" Darvid said, beaming with excitement. Thanit smiled. He was afraid that Darvid might turn him down and he was glad when he saw Darvid's wide smile.

******************************

When Darvid got home, he saw that Tee was waiting for him when he opened the door.

"Welcome home, master! Woof!"

Darvid forced a smile as he ruffled his pet's hair. He still thought that owning a man as a pet is weird. Apparently, his 'pet' didn't think the same, he thought.

"Good boy. But I think you can stop barking"

"Yes, master!" Tee said, standing beside Darvid. Darvid went to sit on the couch. He then patted the space next to him, motioning for Tee to sit beside him. Tee grinned as he jumped and sat on the couch.

"Here!" Darvid said, giving the shopping bags to Tee.

"What's this?" Tee asked, confused.

"I thought that you need some clothes and shoes"

"Thank you, master!" Tee said as he leaned forward and hugged Darvid. The older man jerked away when Tee licked his cheek.

"What did you just do?"