15(peter parker)

(Please play song till the end thank you)Hi I'm Y/n Stark.....Tony stark's daughter and Peter Parker's girlfriend.He is the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. I had everything but one day it felt like it all went away from me." Y/n wake up"Wanda said shaking me "if I give you two million dollars will you leave me alone and let me sleep"I yelled "no now get up you have to go to school"she said and I sit up"ok get dress happy is getting inpatient"Wanda said and through a outfit at my face "thanks "I said annoyed and stick my tongue out like a little kid and she did It back and closed the door I got up and started changing.as soon as I was done changing I felt sick and the urge to throw up and I bolted to the restroom and threw up in the toilet "Friday call Mrs.pots"I said and threw up again and pepper came running in and down to my side "hay are you ok"she asked I shook my head no "ok do you want me to get your dad"she asked I shook my head no "were's Wanda"I asked "in the living room"we get up and walked to the living room and Wanda was sitting on the couch and right when she saw us walk in she stood up"O My God are you okay"she asked and walked up to me "I don't no can you check"I asked she nodded yes and used her powers and when she stopped and put her hand over her mouth in shock "what it is it "I asked concerned "Y/n your....... your pregnant"she stuttered I put my hands over my mouth and started crying Wanda and pepper looked at me and tried to give me a hug "no no no!!!!!"I screamed and ran to my room and locked the door and I grabbed a pello and sat in the corner of the room and brought my nees up and put my face in my pello and started sobbing "Mrs.stark would you like me to call Mr.stark?"Friday asked "no"I said with my face still in the pello and after a while I fell asleep.

                            *time skip*
I woke up to hear knocking "Y/n please open the door"some one said in a soft voice I walk up to the door "who is it"I sniffed "it's Peter"he said still with a soft voice I opened the door and he just pulled me into a hug and I started crying we stood there for like ten minutes he pulled out of the hug and I sniffed and he whipped my tears and he looked at me confused "why weren't you at school"he asked calmly I looked down "ya why weren't you at school"my dad asked rudely I looked up and a tear fell and I saw all the avengers behind him "Tony don't push her I bet she has a good explanation"Wanda said and nodded at me and I looked at Peter and just sobbed he pulled me into another hug a kissed my forehead and lifted my chin"what's going on"he said calmly "p-Peter I-I'm p-p-pregnant"I sobbed and I put my forehead on his chest just cried "o my god"Steve whispered and my dad just walked away "Tony"pepper said and followed him out and everyone went to the living room besides Tony and pepper me and Peter just stood there I was crying for like hours but Peter said nothing at all and.......that scared me so that made me cry even more. I looked up at him and one tear came down and he looked at me "is it mine"he said trying to hold the sobs in and I nodded yes and he sat on the bed and put his face in his hands and I sat down next to him and he just laid his head on my lap and cried.

*clints p.o.v*
We were all sitting in the living room discussion the situation "okay I think she's to young to be going through this"Steve said "I think she should just get an...abortion"Bruce said and everyone started arguing "alright stop!"I yelled and stood up and everyone went quiet "all we need to do is just be there for her"I said and my voice cracked "we need to just be her family"I said about to cry "but what about the boy"Steve said "he's the dad we need to help him to we can't just.........just"I said "he's going to be a father we can't let him go through this by himself "I said "I'm gunna go check on them"nat said

*your p.o.v*
You just sat there he was still crying and I was just stoking his hair back and forth.I looked up and saw nat "hay"she said "hay"I said with no emotion "you k"she asked "I don't no"I said and wail taking a breath she looked at Peter and back at me "he ok"she asked "I have no clue"I said about to cry I looked at Peter and he was asleep I moved him to the side and nat gave me a hug we pulled away I looked at Peter who was laying on my bed "you want to wake him up or"she asked "no"I said and looked at her"I'll let him rest"I whispered and we walked out to the living room I was warring

I looked up and saw nat "hay"she said "hay"I said with no emotion "you k"she asked "I don't no"I said and wail taking a breath she looked at Peter and back at me "he ok"she asked "I have no clue"I said about to cry I looked at Peter and he was asl...

(Just with no backpack and shoes ok)
I was holding the end of my sleeves and my hair was in my face. I was walking with nat to the living room. As soon as we walked in every one stood up and looked at me.nat went to Clint and I just stood there and Tony walked up to me "hunny we wan..."I cut him off and hugged him and started crying he put his arm around me and just held me in his arms. "I-I sorry"I said sobbing in my sentence he kissed my forehead "it's ok"he said calmly and kissed my forehead "it's ok"he whispered we stood there for a couple minutes "um Tony"Steve said and walked up to me he looked up and I turned around and saw Peter standing he looked like this

 "I-I sorry"I said sobbing in my sentence he kissed my forehead "it's ok"he said calmly and kissed my forehead "it's ok"he whispered we stood there for a couple minutes "um Tony"Steve said and walked up to me he looked up and I turned around and s...

Like he just stopped crying."15"he said everyone was confused on what he said.I walked up to him "we're 15"I said he looked at me "15 years old and I'm gunna be a dad"he said trying not to cry I nodded my head yes he looked at me and pulled me into a hug

I walked up to him "we're 15"I said he looked at me "15 years old and I'm gunna be a dad"he said trying not to cry I nodded my head yes he looked at me and pulled me into a hug

And cried into my shoulder. We just stood there for like ten minutes. I mean we are only 15 so how do you think we should react to this we're in high school so..........

Word count 1194
Took me like a week and it's crap!