Chapter 1

*3 weeks later*

Ronnie's POV:

"So have you told her?" Derek asked as we were sitting down on my curb.

"No, but she hasn't had any symptoms of pregnancy, so I don't know if she is," I sighed.

"Dude, it's only been 3 weeks, maybe she'll have a symptom today," Derek said.

"She's only 18, she is way too young to be pregnant," I groaned.

"She's also too young to get married, but hey, that's happening." He pointed out.

I looked at him. "That's different. She chose to get married. If she's pregnant, well she didn't choose that."

"I guess that's true," Derek shrugged.

"So asides from that, are y'all gonna move in together or something?" He added.

"We're thinking about it," I replied.

"So when this wedding gonna be?" Derek chuckled.

"3 to 4 months from now, and now that we're talking about the wedding," I started.

"Do you wanna be my best man?" I asked him.

"Of course! Dude! This is huge," Derek said, his eyes wide.

"Not really," I chuckled.

"Actually, it is. We are getting drunk as hell at that groom party," He grinned.

I was about to reply, but my phone made a noise indicating I had a new text message.

It was Audrey:

Can you get me a pregnancy test?

I widened my eyes in shock.

I replied:

Okay, be there in 15.

"Derek, I think she knows she might be pregnant," I said showing him the text.

"Shit," Derek muttered.

"Well, I have to get her a pregnancy test dude, we have to confirm this. Are you coming?" I said as I took my keys out of my pocket, and unlocked my car.

"Yeah, let's go." Derek said getting up.

Audrey's POV:

Katherine held my hair up, while I threw up my breakfast.

After I finished, I got up, and brushed my teeth.

I sighed. "This can't be happening,"

"Well you don't know for sure that you're pregnant," Katherine pointed out.

"I know I am, because Ronnie and I had sex about 3 weeks ago, and I remembered, he didn't use a condom," I breathed.

"Aren't you on birth control?" Katherine asked me.

"No, I never was, I never thought I would need it," I groaned.

I sighed, and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror.

"I'm only 18," I whispered.

"If you think about it, you kind of already have a daughter," Katherine said, rubbing my back.

"Yeah, but that's different. I didn't have her in my stomach for 9 months, I didn't give birth to her, I'm not her real mother," I said quietly.

I heard a faint knock downstairs.