CC: b-E -Embarrass-Ed...

Feferi headed to the bedroom to drop off her things. She came back into the living room and saw Aradia bent over. She blushed as she was bewildered with the way Aradia slowly swayed her hips while she was listing of the titles. "U)(m... L-Ets s-Ea... )(ow about w-E watch Th-E Not-Ebook first?" she cleared her throat as she looked away with a fuchsia flushed face.

Aradia picked up the movie case and started to set up the movie. "I'll als0 g0 fix up s0me p0pc0rn! Any special flav0r y0u w0uld like?" she asked

"If you )(ave s-Ea salt and caramel, I would sardin-Ely b-E app-Eirshiative!" Feferi chirped. She got herself situated on the big and soft mattress. Around her were plush pillows colored in red and black and grey. ")(ey Aradia!! Wanna start t)(-E movi-E? I )(av-E an -Exshellent pillow n-Est built!!"

"Well, I'm alm0st done with the p0pc0rn. I just have t0 t0ss it with the salt and caramel. I'll be there in a second!" Aradia said from the kitchen. She finished up the popcorn and took it into the living room. "W0w! This l00ks really c00l! When we grab the blankets, this will make an awes0me pill0w f0rt!" Aradia clasped her hand together in excitement.

Feferi blushed when she heard Aradia praise her for her fort. When Aradia clasped her hand together, Feferi noticed that her fingers were wrapped up with little bandages. Out of concern and curiosity, Feferi asked why Aradia had so many bandages.

Aradia blushed at Feferi's worrying. "Oh, I was making s0mething and I'm just n0t as handy when it c0mes to sewing as Damara is." She answered, talking about her dancestor. "It was a present for S0llux. A plushie, to be... Pacific!" Aradia giggled when she made the fish pun.

Feferi chuckled and shook her head. "Y-Es, fis)( puns are r-E-Ely finny, but )(ow about w-E stick to m-E making t)(-Em. Alrig)(t?"

Aradia rolled her eyes and sighed. "Y0u just c0uldn't handle h0w funny I am!" With a cheeky smile, Aradia started the movie.