Chapter One: Duelist of All Duelist Events

(I hope you like this Story. Um.. Thanks everyone for who reads this...)

"Now I activate a my monsters effects which deal you all together 1000 points of damage which means I shall win this duel! Go Solar Flare Dragon's deal him damage now!"

[Your Life Point's] (5000) Winner.

[Opponent's Life Point's] (0)

Your opponent fell to his knees as he muttered, "I can't believe I actually lost..." You being you, you jumped up with joy as a bright smile spreads across your face.

____ was very glad she got a chance to enter this tournament their was so many duelists after she decided to take a break she chose to watch other people duel each other.

"So many.." She muttered, still amazed that their was hundreds of duelists before her.

Stopping at one particular duel that was going on a Tri-Colored hair caught her eye as she watched the male duel his opponent and win.

"Wow.." She gapped at the amazing victory of this male.

Looking up at the main screen she seen a name move up to its next round, the name "Yugi.. Moto..." was what came out of her mouth as she felt as if that name sounded familiar.

She felt like for some reason she wanted to get to know this 'Yugi Moto' following to where the next duel was for him she noticed a group of people cheering.

"His Friends... Maybe?" she muttered as she watched the duel.

(Sorry, It's Short)