2

ADRIEN'S P.O.V
*TIME SKIP DUE TO TIKKI'S CUTENESS*
I was thinking about Ladybug and Marinette and I think I don't like her, I think it was just a confusion because she stopped stuttering. I love LB and I always will.

*TIME SKIP TO THE AIRPORT*

When we got there I saw some posters saying "我們很高興讓公主回來" (A/N: Search it up, I know... I am evil!)
Of course I knew what it meant, I was happy for them that a big change in China was happening for them, but I was also wondering who could be the princess? Why did she hide for such a long time?
When we arrived I saw a guy heading over our direction in a very sneaky way so nobody couldn't see him. Then he was behind Marinette. I was pissed already this guy knew Marinette. Ugh what is this feeling, is this what they call jealously because it feels horrible? Wait why would I be jealous I don't even like he-... HE CARRIED HER BRIDAL STYLE WHAT!
"Noah! Put me down -giggles-!"
"Dude u good? You are giving that Noah kid some heavy death glares" Nino said "Wait... Are you jealous?!" He continued. "What no I decided I don't like her it was just a confusion"
"Whatever you say bro"

MARINETTE'S P.O.V
I was just casually talking to Alya and I felt like someone was behind me, I could tell Alya saw it because she had a surprise face on but then immediately changed it, but before that something or someone carried me bridal style and spun me around. I looked to see who it was and... NOAH IT WAS NOAH! Before I came he made sure he made a notice to China that if they recognised me, they couldn't act if I was the princess or anything. "Noah! Put me down!" He finally put me down and I instantly hugged me.
"Awwww Mari I missed you sooo much!" "Noah me t-" "OMG PRINCE NOAH, MARITRASH MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!" Chloe pushed me out of Noah's hands just to hug Noah.
"DO NOT CALL HER MARITRASH AGAIN YOU HEAR ME! Now get off me!" Noah defended me he hated when people would bully me. He came back to me and hugged me again. By the way have I mentioned how cute Noah looks now? I think he has been going to the gym or something but I did not expect this, as I was thinking I didn't notice we stopped hugging and I was blushing.
"Like what you see?" Then he winked I blushed even harder and then he said: "Well anyways I will be your guide I will be in Marinette's dorm with three other people Marinette wants to share a dorm with, so choose your roommates. I'll see you guys later." Then he winked at me and left.
"Marinette how do you know him?"
"How long have you known each other for?"
"Is he your boyfriend?"
I was bombarded with so many questions, I didn't notice Alya dragging me away from the crowd of pupils.
"Girl! I knew he would be hot but this hot?! He is like the perfect boy and he-" "Alright class, Marinette already chose her roommates. These are Alya, Nino and..."

ADRIEN'S P.O.V
And me, and me, and me, please I don't want to stay with Chloe, and yeah that is the only reason why I want to be Marinette's roommates not because he is with that Noah guy. I don't even like her pfft. "And Adrien" YESSSSSS OMAYGAHD MARINETTE THANK YOUUUUU. "Miss no this is wrong, like Adrien shouldn't be with those, those things he should be with me, right Adrikins." Wrong "Chloe please don't call my friends that and I think I will be better staying with them."

*TIME SKIP TO THE ROOMS DUE TO MARINETTE'S GORGEOUS EYES*

We all arrived and Noah was with us too. There was 3 king sized beds so four of us would share 2 and the other one left would have their own bed.
"I want to share the bed with Mari"
Okay what no.
"Keep dreaming, I'll sleep with Alya, Adrien and Nino, and you your Majesty can have the other one." Then she winked. Hopefully that wink wasn't those winks, if you know what I mean.

"Mari can I go to your house pleaseeee." Alya said
"Sure" she replied "Can we go?" Nino said. Then I nodded. "I-Erm no sorry erm something is going on there but you can come after the princess' coronation. "Why after the princess' coronation though?" Nino asked then Noah joins and says "Because we need to get some things ready and it's a surprise for the class, you wouldn't want to ruin it right?" "Right..." I whispered so I could only hear. "Okay then dudettes be careful." "We will bye!" They said in sync. Then they closed the door. "They are hiding something.." "I know."

Well that's all for chapter two. If you have any ideas please let me know because I want all of us to be the author of this book. I will try update every Saturday an the chapter should be up from 17:00-21:00 BST. Other than that thanks for reading this chapter.

SPOTS OFF!!