Bamboo Rice

He's hot. That's all I have to say.

~Bamboo Rice loves to cuddle. Every year, he and Tempura compete when it comes to cuddling with you, judging the competition is terribly difficult.

~Bamboo hates the cold, for two reasons: he's the Chinese version of Tarzan, so he's probably more fond of warm weather, and, who would wanna hide abs as great as his with a coat?

~Bamboo doesn't really know the meaning of personal space, he likes to lay right across your chest, not because he's a pervert, he just doesn't know all proper etiquette.

~Bamboo is the best at chopping vegetables, and he's also great to send to the forest to find fresh fruits and veggies.

(Omg I'm realizing that his anatomy is better than my existence lol)

~Bamboo teaches Big Ah and Little Ah(the little creatures that follow him around) how to do tricks so they can perform for customers in the restaurant.

~Bamboo is pretty good at sewing.

~He may not be a support soul, but Bamboo is very good at healing wounds manually because of his jungle experience.

~Bamboo loves doing arts and crafts with Orange Juice.

~Bamboo is a big sweetheart, but because he didn't live around people for a long time, he lacks some social skills, including some basic romantic skills, so while he may not be as charming as Chocolate or Coffee, he'll do whatever he can to keep you happy and healthy.

~It's become a tradition in the restaurant for frequent customers to bet on who will win between Bamboo and Tempura in an arm wrestle, but it's always hard to tell.

~Bamboo loves to hold your hands.

~Bamboo is tender headed, so he'll only allow you, Jiuniang, or himself to style or mess around in his hair.

That's all for Bamboo! Every wonder what he would look like in a suit and styled hair..? Just something for you fudgers to think about~
Also, requests aren't open, please stop asking me to do requests, I'll be working on the ones people have asked me to do. Thanks!

~Fudgy