DAMAGED GOODS| 32

Aaliyah

Seriyah and I were having the time of our lives.

Throwing my ass back somebody came behind me, looking back Justin smiling smacking my ass.

"Throw that ass back Lee!" Seriyah cheers

"Don't get fucked up" I heard Mike mumble beside me.

When the song ended and I turned around so I could speak to Justin. I haven't spoken to him since I came in.

"I have to tell you something" I said fixing my dress

"I know, tell me later" he nods kissing my forehead hugging me. I nodding I hugged him back.

"Cake time!" Chris fat ass yells walking to us with a cake.

We sung happy birthday then we all took pictures of Justin with his cake.

❤️620,006 likes
aaliyahgrace happy birthday Bud💚
View all 980 comments

taylormack mmm Happy Birthday
Keke.the.kid Happy bday😕🎉

Most of the comments had me rolling. They were talking about the people in the background and others were asking about Dave.

Someone came behind me putting their hand on my shoulder. I turned around confused trying to figure out who it was.

"Who the hell—hello!" I choked looking up into the eyes of P Diddy himself. He chuckled shaking his head.

"You must be Aaliyah?" he asked. I nodded not trusting myself to speak. "My boys have told me a lot about you."

"All good things, right?"

"Why would I talk down on my good sis?" Chris asked hanging his arms around me. "Those cupcakes were better than the last time"

"Thanks Chris" I laughs

"you're still having an after party at your house right?"

"Yeah but it's only going to be you Justin and the boys . Y'all can bring a plus one but that's it. My house ain't but so big."

"Say less. Lemme go find my girl and we out."

Chris and his dad walked away into the crowd for cake. I held my head down walking out the door towards my car. I could hear people yelling my name but I chose to ignore it.

Opening my car door I felt a pair of hands grab ahold of my wait. I froze for a spilt second then pinned them on the car.

"Shit Lee" Prince hisses