Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

"Uh... uhmm... I'm sorry... I... my parents have guests here and uhm... my mom said to not bring anyone over... I'm really sorry." Seyong said. Euijin still can't stop looking at Seyong. "Oh, that's fine. I'll just text you someday." Gwangsuk says. Euijin really wanted to meet Seyong again and be in contact with him so he had to have his number. "Why not I give you my number? In case Gwangsuk doesn't reply?" Euijin suggests. Gwangsuk found this quite suspicious but he just didn't mind it and let Seyong have Euijin's number. They couldn’t stay at Seyong’s place so they decide to go to watch a movie in the mall because they were bored.

Seyong didn’t actually have any guests over. He didn’t want the two to be in his house because it would really hurt him seeing someone he fell in love in first sight with his best friend for like, HOURS. But Seyong knew that letting them leave was a mistake, because he wanted to see Euijin again. Seyong decides to text Gwangsuk to ask them to come over later. Also, so that things won’t get super awkward at some points, he decides to invite his other friends.

 Also, so that things won’t get super awkward at some points, he decides to invite his other friends

Euijin and Gwangsuk were watching The Nun. Gwangsuk’s phone suddenly vibrates. He checks who texted and sees Seyong’s text. He tells Euijin about this. “Hey, you wanna come with me to Seyong’s place later? I’ll introduce you to my other friends!” Euijin didn’t like socializing that much so he was thinking twice about this. “But I’m shy…” Euijin says shyly. “Don’t worry, they’re really cool people, trust me.” Gwangsuk replies.

Seyong is panicking

Seyong is panicking. What are they gonna do for the whole night? Maybe just talk all night? And eat pizza? Seyong made this event very impromptu so he didn't know what to do. He just decided to stay calm and let things go with the flow. "Just think of things you wanna talk about later and buy pizza. That's it Kim Seyong. Don't panic. Kim Seyong, Stop panicki-- AAAAAA I CANT STOP" Seyong shouts out loud.

Seyong didn't want Euijin and Gwangsuk to be the first ones to arrive because he doesn't want to third wheel. He then just texts the others to come early because of... REASONS.

The doorbell rings and he opens the door. As he opens the door, he sees Hangyul but there was a man beside him. "Hi Hangyul, thanks for coming and yeah uhm... who is this, man beside you?" Seyong asks. "I wanted to surprise you... I finally have a boyfriend!" Seyong's jaw drops for mainly three reasons. First is HOW THE FUCK DID HANGYUL GET A BOYFRIEND AT THE AGE OF 18, second is WHY ARE MY FRIENDS GETTING INTO RELATIONSHIPS WHILE IM STILL SINGLE, and third is HOW THE FUCK IS SUWOONG SO FUCKING HOT? Seyong didn't really fall for Suwoong tho, it's just that he was really handsome but it made sense because Hangyul was also extremely handsome. Seyong thought that maybe if Hangyul and Suwoong would break up at some point then he could steal Suwoong so he decides to let Suwoong in too even if he would have to third wheel.