Vmin.

Jimin's pov.

I sighed as I waited for the train home. I had been at work the entire day, I was feeling more drained than usual. Suddenly, someone hugged me from behind.

'T-Taehyung? what are you doing here?' I asked, looking at him with a surprised look.

'Let's go to my car. I'll pick you up. I know you've had a rough day, lets go home, baby.' He said, pressing a kiss to my neck. I nodded, smiling at him.

As we went over to the car, he opened the passenger's door for me. I sat down and groaned, my back hurts a lot. Taehyung sat down on the driver's seat, looking at me with a worried look.

'Are you okay?' He asked, putting his hand on my thigh and cupping my cheek with his free hand. I nodded, moving a bit to get myself comfortable in my seat.

'Just a rough day at work, I'll be fine.' I said, smiling at him, thinking it was cute he was worrying for me so much.

As we drove home, we picked up some McDonald's for dinner. I quickly ate what I had, being really hungry even though work wasn't even that rough, but I just said that because I had no other explanation for it.

When we finally got home, I kicked off my shoes and went up to the bedroom. Taehyung followed me, closing the door after me when we reached the bedroom. I lay down, hugging the soft sheets close to me. Taehyung lay down next to me, pulling me close to his chest, hugging me from behind. He slowly moved one hand from my hip down to my thigh, getting dangerously close to my crotch. I slapped his hand away, not being in the mood.

'I'm not in the mood, please let's just cuddle...' I said, feeling tears welling up in my eyes for some reason.

'Oh, okay...' Taehyung said, removing his hand from my thigh and putting it around my stomach.

I sighed, getting myself more comfortable. I felt a little awkward, since Taehyung problably was embarrassed now.

'It's not you, I promise. I'm just tired.' I said, turning myself around to him to fully lay in his embrace.

When I woke up, I felt strange. I immediately recognised it, running to the bathroom and emptying my stomach contents in the toilet. I cried for a bit, the smell and taste of the vomit making my nostrils and my throat sting. I mumbled a soft 'fuck', flushing the toilet and washing my face and hands in the sink. I hoped I hadn't woken Taehyung up, since he usually got grumpy whenever someone woke him up in the earlier hours of the day. I squeezed my eyes shut and cursed myself mentally as I heard footsteps, knowing I had woken him up.

'I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up...' I said, my voice sounding shaky and sore. Taehyung didn't seem to notice, walking in and hugging me from behind, putting his arm around my waist in an attempt to deepen the kiss. I groaned in annoyance, but he still didn't seem to get the hint.

'Please stop, I'm really not in the mood for sex...' I said, struggling to get out of his grip.

'But we haven't fucked in weeks, what's wrong with you?' He asked, clearly annoyed, letting go of me and stepping back. I turned around, facing him.

'Nothing is wrong with me, I'm just not in the mood. Is that so hard to understand?' I asked, unintentionally sounding angry. I immediately regretted it, knowing Taehyung would be upset with me about this.

'You don't have to get so mad, geez.' He said, walking back to the bedroom. I sighed, getting myself together and following him after a few seconds. I sat down onto his lap, bending down to kiss him softly.

*smUt aHEAd fOr u thirSty HoEs*

'I'm sorry.' I said, apologizing for my behavior. I started to grind myself down directly onto his crotch, still not really into the mood, but I got more aroused fast. Before I knew it, I was pulling off his boxers along with my own. I grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand, not having touched that in a very long while. I squirted a fair amount of it onto my hand, in turn coating Taehyung's now erect member with it.

'Please don't hold back, I've missed this...' He said, laying himself back onto the bed fully to get the most pleasure. I nodded, wanting to please him. I slowly propped myself up on my knees, sinking down onto Taehyung's member while whimpering in pain. I hissed softly as I had all of him taken in, relaxing myself for only a second before I slowly started a rhythm of lifting and dropping my hips. Before I knew it, I was fully bouncing on him. I moaned his name in pleasure, knowing I must've sounded like a slut, but I really didn't care. After a few minutes of it, He finally came into me. I came onto my own stomach, moaning loudly as I jerked myself off real fast to get every bit of cum out. When I was done, I slowly got off of Taehyung, feeling cum mixed with lube dripping out of me. I didn't even bother to clean up, already having fallen asleep by the time I hit the bed.

Two months later.

I've been feeling very weird lately, so I visited the doctor. When I walked in, I saw all kinds of people. Young, old, thick, thin. I sat down next to an older gentleman, sighing softly. I had been craving food lately, lots of it. My stomach was growing, so I was problably getting fat. When the doctor called me to come in, I nervously got up from my chair and greeted him properly, not wanting to be seen as some rude teenager. I followed him to his office, sitting down and letting him perform a blood test on me.

'Congratulations, it seems like you're pregnant!'

My whole world broke down in front of me when I heard those words. I could only nod, get up and walk back to my car. I sat down, and cried. I cried for longer than 30 minutes. Was I ready to be a mom? Would Taehyung force me to abort it? Would Taehyung even want to have anything to do with me?

I finally decided to go home, having gotten myself together. I entered the house, my hands still trembling. I saw Taehyung sitting onto the couch, seeing how he was typing onto his phone non-stop and not even looking up at me as I entered the living room. I sat down silently onto the couch across from him, fidgeting with my phone.

'I need to talk to you about something.' I finally said, looking up at him.

'Mhm, yeah sure.' Taehyung said, continuing to text on his phone. I felt hurt and offended, surprised at how disrespectful he was being.

'Stop being a dick and listen to me!' I said, clearly mad. He finally looked up from his phone, glaring at me with pure hatred. I was taken aback by this, immediately biting my lip to stop myself from crying.

'So, I visited the doctor today, not like you care because you're always busy doing whatever the fuck you want. I'm pregnant, and if you continue to be like this, I'll leave you.' I said, glaring back at him. He was silent, looking at me with a surprised look.

'Y-youre pregnant? that can't be!' He said, a shocked expression now on his face.

'Yes. I won't force you to stay, but if you don't want to take care of me or the baby, you can leave right now.' I said, pointing at the door. He was silent for a few seconds, just staring at me. I gulped, struggling to not break down in tears and show weakness.

'I'm sorry, I'll be better...' He said, standing up and walking over to me and pulling me into an embrace. I finally broke, crying and sobbing into his embrace. It felt genuine and safe, not having felt these emotions in a long while.

Five months later.

I was doing the laundry when I felt my stomach sting. I yelped in pain, grabbing at my stomach and dropping all the laundry. I felt something wet flush down my legs, my water broke. I yelled for Taehyung, who immediately came to my aid and helped me get up, helping me to the car. He quickly drove to the hospital, helping me to get inside.

2 hours later.

I was broken, my legs were covered with blood. I was losing blood fast, and there was nothing I could do about it. Suddenly, I heard a baby crying. It felt magical, immediately I wasn't tired anymore. I took him in my arms, hugging him close to me.

'Welcome, my sweet Chinmae...'