~Chapter 2~ Meeting One Direction!

~CHAPTER 2~ Meeting One Direction!

Hellooooo! :3 sooo...chapter 2! Four points I want to make clear, in this fan fic, all the boys live together in one house, and Liam and Danielle are broken up. Their relationship was only so that Dani could get another guy jealous, and now she's got him. Louis and El are broken up. Zayn and Perrie are broken up!! This is not what I think is real or what I think should happen! It just has to be this way!! Just wanted to say that before u get confuzzled :] Thanks!! :D

Favourite line from this chapter: "I'll have to hold onto you around your waist, love. I'll be your human seat belt." ~Harry Styles

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello?" I knew that voice anywhere.

It was Liam Payne.

"H-hi. Um, is Harry there?" I asked nervously, a blush rising to my cheeks.

"Uh, yeah. One moment." I heard the phone being set down, "HARRY! SOME GIRL'S ON THE TELEPHONE FOR YOU!"

I heard a muffled reply and then feet running, getting closer to the phone. "Hello, this is Mr. Styles." Harry's deep voice said into the telephone.

I smiled, despite the fact that he couldn't see me. "Hi Harry, I'm Meghan, Meghan Duke."

"Um, hello. Why are you calling us and how did you get our number?" He sounded confused.

"Gemma gave it to me, and she had a good reason too."

"And what would that be?"

"Well...this is actually kind of hard to discuss over the phone, is there any way we can meet up somewhere?" I asked him. I had known that we lived just a few towns over from London, where the boys lived.

"How close to London are you?"

"I live in Harefield, about a thirty-seven minute drive away from London."

"Alright, meet me at Nandos then. Do you know where it is?"

I told him I knew where it was and that I would meet him there in about an hour. He agreed and we said goodbye before hanging up. "Well?! Let's get you ready sister!"

Twenty minutes later I was all dressed and ready to go meet my cousin (http://www.polyvore.com/meeting_harry_one_direction/set?id=55442342) and my friends were ready to go shopping in London (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55524073). I was wearing a blue tiered dress and navy blue TOMS, with some gold bangles, a bow, some bow earrings, and my Directioner necklace, the one with the infinity sign. I decided to bring the girls and leave them to shop for a bit while I chatted with Harry in Nandos, and after Nandos I would pick them up and we would drive home. Simple plan.

All of us piled into my Mazda CX-5 and we started our trip to London. All the girls were gushing about going to Topman and Selfridges & Co. while I was thinking of meeting my cousin. My cousin, Harry Styles, from One Direction.

We arrived in London in thirty-seven minutes exactly. Three minutes to spare, I thought. I dropped my best friends off near a Topman store and then I drove over to Nandos. Even before I got into the restaurant I saw Harry sitting at a table, in a disguise. I laughed and when he heard me and saw me looking at him, he got up and walked over to me. "Hello, are you Meghan?" He asked with a smile.

"That would be me." I grinned. We sat down at the table and immediately started talking about why I was there.

"So are you a friend of Gemma's?" Harry asked me.