Chapter One: Intro

Kage's point of view

I was sitting in a dark room, at a steel table which was cold as ice. I was dressed in my black shorts, and my light gray tank top. My arms were wrapped carefully in the white bandage, with red from my blood seeping through. Thoughts have been racing through my head.

While I was thinking I didn't notice the tall, muscular, and nicely dressed man walk in and sit at the table. "Ms. Red, I am Hunter," I slowly looked up at him with drained eyes, I speak weakly and dull, "Yes? What do you need?" He carefully shifted in his seat and opened up a nice sleek folder, "You are here because you have inflicted self harm, and tried suicide?"

I put my wrapped, numbed arms up on the table and slowly lifted my neck to show the purple ring around my neck, and weakly said, "Yes, what's it to you?"

His brown,sad eyes looked at me with pity. His voice was soft, and soothing, "Here," he lifted from his seat pulled another next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I laid my head on his chest.

He continued, "Could you tell me what has led up to this? All from the beginning?" I shook from the thoughts. And so I began...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Økåÿ! Haha like this story