Part 2

After 30 minutes of driving i finally got home. I was so excited about tomorrow. Eleanor is such a nice girl! We know each other for 10 years and i never asked her out. Probably because she is the hottest chik in the school and everyone wants to date her but i'm glad i finally asked her.

We are like best friends. She trust me so do I but i love her since high school. I like everything about her. Her beautiful eyes, her bright smile, her curly hair... Everything. I opened the door to see my best friend Harry sitting on the couch with my sister Tessa.

"Hi Loui" He said to me.

"Hi man how you two doing?" I asked while i was making a sandwich. I haven't eat all day. I'm starving!

"Good" My sister said and they look to each other.

"Are you sure?" I ask smiling.

"Yeahh" Harry said.

"Anyway.. i will be upstairs." I took my sandwich and my mobile phone and i went upstairs living my sister and my best friend alone.

I checked my phone multiple times to see if she texted me but obvisiously she didn't! I started watching my favourite scene new episode "Glee" when i finished my sandwich.

*Hey..* I texted her.

I was waiting for 30 minutes and i got no reply so i decided to go to sleep. It will be a long day tomorrow and i need energy.

The next day i woke up at 9a.m. and i reached downstairs to drink something. Everyone was sleeping so i decided not to watch TV.

I ate some cereals and i went back to my bedroom. I checked my phone and i found a new message! i hope it's from her! and nopee it isn't! Is from Niall!

We are 5 best friends. Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam and me!

*Hey man. We are going to have a party tonight at my place. My parents aren't home for the weekend. Want to come?* Niall's message was.

*I have a date tonight. Sorry man* I text him.

(5 people are reading my story so far.. if you guys like it then share it! Next update in two days! Love you all ♥)