Prussia - The Feather

You felt inside the hat and pulled out something soft. It was a long, red feather. (like from his hat that he wore during the Prussian-Austrian war)

Suddenly the whole Bad Touch Trio was doing their laughs and high fiving eachother. Gilbert suddenly stood up and walked toward you.

"Cmon Liebling~, let's go." he held out his hand

He led you into the room and winked at his friends. You didn't understand why you had a crush on that guy. But you always thought that he was somewhat charming at times, with his soft red hair and sexy red eyes kinda giving him an advantage.

It's not my fault he's so enchanting! But anyway. He closed the door and looked at you, leaning against a wall.

"So Frau," he started off "I know you have no intentions of doing zhis with zhe awesome me so I'm going to respect that und do nothing." he said with a small blush on his turned face.

Something didn't seem right. Normally he would have the girl that was picked pinned to the wall and covered in kisses by now. (you saw it happen before cuz he was so quick to start that he forgot to shut the door)

You gained some of your courage and slowly approached the albino. He noticed you and blushed more the closer you got.

"Yes, Frau?" he said with a deep blush overtaking him. You got closer to him, cornering him, "Y'know, you shouldn't assume a girls desires." you said seductively,  pulling him onto a deep, passionate kiss.

"Five minutes left amigos!"

"Yep! get it on while you still can~! ohohohon~"

Gilbert slowly broke the kiss and replied loudly, panting.

"Ja Ja! Vhatever!"

he swiftly picks you up and sets you down on the bed. He gives you a deep kiss as he sits above your body. As you're kissing, you decide to spice it up, knowing Francis and Antonio expect more than just a messy haired prussian to walk out this room. You unbotton his uniform and unzip your (f/c) sweatshirt. He ignores it, being hooked on the kiss. You slowly break the kiss and start kissing down till you reach his neck.

"__-_____!?" he said suprised at your sudden action. You find his soft spot and start to kiss and suck at it.

the door suddenly opened to Francis, Antonio and Alfred.

"Ohohohon~ look at you two~" France teased you both as America took a picture.

Antonio just laughed as he looked at Gilbert pinning you down on the bed unfazed as your a blushing mess trying to move but can't.

~~Le Awesome 2 min timeskip brought 2 u by Flying Mint Bunny Headquarters~~

You sat next to Gil, arms crossed, and embarrassed. Al was showing EVERYONE your picture and Gilbert just laughed at all the reactions. Just before it reached Hungary, he set a note in your lap and ran.

------------------------------------------

Dear _____,

Ich liebe dich.

feel free to call zhe awesome me sometime.

###-###-#### (your choice)

love, Zhe Awesome Gilbert Beilshmidt

p.s.

we're awesome ;)

----------------------------------------------

You looked at Prussia and he gave you a little wink before getting hit in the head with a flying frying pan.

-------

I FEEL SO UNINSPIRED!!!

GAH! TUT MIR LIED!!! (im sorry)

I'll try to update as soon as possible.