1

You were hanging with J-Hope and Suga since you are close to them. Suga and J-Hope have become you're best friends since Jungkook had introduced you to them. You really wanted to meet his friends. He was hesitant before he let you meet them. Jungkook was very protective of you he wouldn't let anyone be close to you not even the one he KNEW you had a crush on; Jimin. He tried to talk to you, but he couldn't because of your own stubborn brother.

"Y/N!" You heard your brother yell your name interrupting your conversation, with Suga and J-Hope. You sighed annoying going to your brother to see what he wanted. "What do you want?" You asked annoyed. Little did you know Jimin had just finished talking with Jungkook. "Do you have to happen to know, Jina, Ae Sung, or Ye-Seul?" He asked.

"Did you just literally list the names of my friends!?" You asked almost yelling at him. "Oh you, friends with them?" He said while holding his laughter. "Yah! I know you like one of them, so what is it?" You asked him. "Actually I don't like one of them, sure I'm close friends with one, because that's Jiminies sister." He said in a cold tone.

For as long as you could remember you weren't even blood related to this guy. He doesn't even treat you as your sibling, not even close to treating you like a brother would. Well that all changed when you found out later that day that you can live with you're actual aunt. So far you were glad that you were actually getting away from what you had called him an annoying brother. Finally glad to be away from Jungkook, that's what you thought.

Since the Jeon family loved you so much around. You're one sweet heck of an aunt decided that both of you will be visiting them occasionally. Oh yeah Jungkook will probably never be out of you're life. And so you're misery begins.

|Edited|