chap. 1

Natalie walked into the dance studio for her daily class, she hadn't danced in awhile since her class had just been doing beginning of the year tests and she was excited to finally get going again. She had gained a little weight and she was not happy about it.
When she walked into the dance room she only saw her male partner for the contemporary duo they were starting soon. Natalie sat down and waited for her dance instructor and the rest of the class to be there.
Everyone arrived around 30 minutes later, except for the dance instructor, "where in the world could he be?", she whispered to herself. Right as soon as she said that he walked in the door with a loud bam!

"Hello everybody! Do i have some good news for you.", she wondered what it was.
"We are starting a new project," everyone cheered thinking we were starting on the contemporary duo. "No it's not the contemporary duo, but it's even more exciting! I got the chance to have companies from all over to choose one of you, to go and review their dance groups and crews for a whole month. If you're wondering, yes you will be out of home for a whole month, yes it is a grade, and yes you will be starting the contemporary duo when we all come back to class, in a month." Natalie sighed, she didn't really like korean pop groups especially because they got treated so bad and had strict rules, she was more about living free and doing what you love no matter what. "Everyone needs to send in a resume to a link I will put up on the overhead board, in the next 20 minutes, you need a picture of yourself, clear picture! And your grades."

"Will the companies choose us or do we get to choose them?", someone asked from the back of the room.

"You should receive plane tickets and an email on where to go and which company chose you by tonight, be ready to leave immediately! Class dismissed!". The instructor left out of the room, Natalie picked herself up and walked all the way back home to go and pack for wherever she was going.

- home

Natalie had filled out the resume forms and put in her grades, now all she had to do was take a photo. She didn't really know how to take pictures, most of the photos on her Instagram were pictures of her friends or her cat, freckles. Natalie went to the mirror in her apartment hall way, the lighting from the hallway light was pretty nice, she posed in the mirror:

 Natalie went to the mirror in her apartment hall way, the lighting from the hallway light was pretty nice, she posed in the mirror:

"This works I guess," she posted it on the resume forms and submitted them, after, she went to go start packing. The time was 1:30pm. Immediately after submitting she received an email saying...

Dear Natalie Copper,
My name is Chul Sangrey, I'm from the company BigHit. We have chosen you to come and review our korean pop group BTS! You will be traveling to the center of Seoul, we have an apartment for you to stay in, You will be sharing it with our star, Suga, however if this makes you uncomfortable we will make different arrangements. Train tickets will be in the next email, be here by 6 and go straight to the dance studio.
See you then,
Chul Sangrey 

She wasn't happy, out of the the companies she just had to get the one that was blowing up. She received the email with the train tickets, the train ride was an hour and a half and it was almost 2. She looked at her bag that was barely packed and looked in her wallet. "I better get going," she sighed and got back to work.

-

She stepped outside after calling an uber, she brought 2 suitcases and a purse filled with toiletries. The uber didn't take too long to get there and the train station wasn't too far away. She hopped in the uber's backseat after he took her stuff to put it in the trunk. "Where would you like me to take you miss?" He asked quietly, he seemed like he was younger.

"Train station please," Natalie got on her phone to look at pictures of the people who were taking care of her cat for a month. A little tear escaped her eye, she will miss her best friend.