chap. 2

Natalie arrived at the train station and got on her scheduled train, it was packed full, mostly business men going back to their needy wives. She got on her phone and looked up BTS to know more about them, before she arrived, she found out their names and what they look like. Natalie was interested in the rappers, since she was a little bit of a rapper herself. Sometimes she covered softer songs to practice her vocals but her preference was fast pace rap.

-

After her ride ended she got off and saw that she was in the very middle of Seoul, "wow", she slowly whispered to herself as she tried to tag down a taxi. When she finally did, the man wasn't very polite, her destination was quite some ways and he was driving way too slow. She decided this wasn't the taxi driver for her and she stopped at an apartment complex, "This is my home, please stop", she lied. The man got upset,

"Miss this is not the address you told me to go to", he continued to drive. Natalie was afraid she had gotten herself in a sticky situation, instead of saying anything she decided to just continue on.
The time was 4:56pm

-

She finally arrived at what looked like a huge studio, looking around she couldn't find a door anywhere. She went back to the email she received from the kind man, there was a number at the bottom, she had no other choice but to call it.

Ring....ring...rin^

"Hello?", it sounded like a young male

"Uh hi, my name is Natalie Copper I arrived at the place I'm supposed to be at but I'm not sure how to get in...", she was nervous.

"Oh don't worry about it, I'll be out in 5", the person hung up before Natalie could get a chance to say 'Okay'. Some time she sat outside and waited, eventually a smaller male came outside, he introduced himself as  Jimin.

"My name is Natalie.", she blushed a little, he was handsome.

"I know.", he said with a big smile, he opened a door for her. The door was obvious , she felt stupid. "So where are you from?", his voice was friendly, she could tell that she would get along very well with him.

"Canada, I moved down here to go to a dance school, dancing is my dream.", she said it with hearts and stars in her eyes. He lead her down a small hallway with separate rooms with gigantic windows and mirrors inside them, some had people and some were dark and vacant.

"Is it cold?", he opened another door, one that looked bigger than all the others.

"It can be.", she said with a big friendly smile and a wink. She took her attention off of Jimin only to realize in this big dance room there were 6 other boys.

"Meet BTS!", Jimin said, she stood in her place as 6 other taller boys walked over to her.

"Hi, my name is Jungkook.", he bowed in politeness and gave her a small smirk.

"Natalie.", she said shyly, he was handsome just like Jimin. She bowed a little to him.

"RM, but you can call me Namjoon, please.", he held his hand out, she shook it.

"Suga", she smiled at him but received nothing but a head jerk.

"J-hope, I'm your hope, I'm your angel!", she was a little taken back by the yelling but she decided she would get used to it.

"Natalie", she said and gave him a sweet smile.

"World wide handsome here.", she smiled, this was a lot more fun than she originally thought.

"That's Jin.", Jimin whispered in her ear. She nodded her head in thanks for the guidance.

"Hi, my name is Taehyung but you can call me Tae or Tae Tae or really whatever you'd like.", he seemed star struck by her. She smiled and formally introduced herself again,

"My name is Natalie Copper and I will be joining you all for the next month, I hope you have fun while I am here.", she was happy the boys were nice.

"Well shall we start?", Jungkook added. Natalie went to go and sit in the corner but before she could J-hope stopped her,

"Where are you going silly"?

"Aren't I just observing?", she was a bit confused, the assignment didn't have any specification really.

"Nope!", He said excitedly and dragged her over to the rest of the boys. "Lets start our new choreography everyone!", oh no, she thought.
The time was 6:36pm.