Chapter 1 : How It All Started

*HOPE'S P.O.V*

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  Today was the day I dread the most.Today was Monday. Every Monday I get beatings from my bullies.

Yes I have bullies, and they're all guys too. It all started when I moved here 4 years ago.

I was the new kid. I was a nerd heck I still am the school nerd. I moved to California because my mom and dad got divorced.

So I lived with my mom and we moved here to get a fresh start.Lets just say I didnt have a good one.

Once I got here I imediately got bullied from 9 guys.Their names were Matt Espinosa, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Carter Rynolds, Shawn Mendes, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinski, and Taylor Caniff.

Cameron was the worst. He started the Idea of my weekly beatings on Mondays.

Somtimes he would give medaily beatings. Those were the worst.

Even if today was my weekly beating I still had to be educated.

So even if I didnt want to go to school I was forced to.My mom doesn't know I get bullied, only my younger brother Jake and older sister Daniella know.

I get into the shower and wash all my scars. Some freashly made others from years ago.

I get out of the shower and change Into a oversized hoodie and baggy jeans.

I dont wear make up or anything like that.Lets just say I'm not skinny enough to wear high waisted shorts or crop tops. I'm over weight.

I grab my things and run down the stairs. "Mom! I'm gonna be late!" I tell her.

I know how to drive its just we don't have enough money to get me a car or pay for lessons.

My mom drops me at the back gate, I try my bet to not be noticed by these boys.

I walk up to my locker and grab my stuff I need for the day, but I suddenly here a bang and feel pain run through my hand.Cameron. 

He slammed the locker shut on my hand! I cant move my hand is stuck damn it.

"Hey look its the fatty.! Did you think we would forget about weekly beatings?" he says punching me right in the gut.

"Answer him you pig!" Taylor says punching my face causing blood to fall from my nose.

I quickly open my locker and let my hand free. I try to run but Carter trips me.

"You think you can run away pig? You can barely walk without getting out of breath!" Matt says kicking me in the gut.

Soon they all join in on hitting the "pig". Suddenly everything goes black.

When I wake up its still 1st period. Thank god.

I grab my things and run home.Once I get to my house I grab all the money I saved witch is about 10k.

I write a note to my family telling them how the bullying started to get out of hand and that ill be fine alone and ill keep in touch.

I walk to the mall and go to the beauty parlor.

"Hello what would you like to do today?" the lady asks.

"I want to be pretty." I tell her.

"Sure thing Hun. Would you like the Beauty treatment?" she asks.

"Yes please." I say.A few hours later I walked out of the beauty parlor with brown wavy hair and a pimple free face.

I walk to the eye glasses place and ask for green contacts.

I take my glasses off and put them on. Now for the shopping.

I bought loads of clothes and shoes etc. I decided to go to Starbucks for a drink.

While I was there I sat next to a Blond beautiful girl."Hi. I'm Jenn." the blond girl says shaking my hand.I don't know why but i feel like I could tell her everything.

"I'm Hope." I say smiling.

"So Hope what's all those for?" she says pointing to all my stuff.

  I sigh and tell her everything I don't know why I did but I just did.

After I told her everything she asked me if I wanted to stay with her and her friend Andrea since I had nowhere to go.

Jenn took me into her apartment and introduced me to Andrea.

Weeks have passed and I still live with them. I signed up for membership at a gym near the apartment, got a new phone and started making YouTube videos and vines.

  Andrea and Jenn were nice enough to help me out and I couldn't be more glad that I had friends like them. 

*A/N*

ZAAYYUMM FIRST CHAPTER.

WHATCHA THINK?

VOTE

COMMENT

LIKE

DM ME YOUR OPINIONS.

-ALYSSA