Chapter 1

6:00

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I woke to the horrible sound of my alarm going off signaling the start of a new day. Not just any day. First day of Junior year in college.

Groaning I slam my hand on my nightstand attempting to turn off the alarm. Finally turning it off I lay back down looking up at my light blue ceiling. Before I could fall asleep again Jace, my roommate and best friend, barged in.

"Wake up fucker, Its the first day of college" He shouted, jumping on my bed poking me in the ribs.

"Fuck off, go bother Emma. And technically it's not the first day of college, dumbass" I yelled into my pillow, using my blanket to shield myself.

"No can do, she's already awake and made us breakfast also wow grumpy" he responded yanking away my blanket away. Rude.

"Five more minutes"

"No Dalia, get up now" he said sternly.

Huffing in anger I roll off my bed and walk towards my door. Walking down the hall I walk into the bathroom slamming the door. In the distance I heard Jace chuckle and leave my room but not after closing the door.

I took off my PJ's, turning on the water and starting my shower. When I finished I wrap a towel around my chest and walked out of the bathroom bumping into Kortney, our 4th roommate that shared a room with Emma and on occasions my friend but only when she wasn't being a bitch.

"Good Morning" I said as nicely as possible.

"What good is there about it" She snapped angrily walking into the bathroom slamming the door.

"Well I was just trying to be nice" I muttered under my breath continuing my journey to my room.

After brushing my hair and dressing into a tight white long sleeve shirt, black high waisted ripped jeans, and my black high top converse I made my to the kitchen to find Emma and Jace already sitting eating.

"Morning" I said to both of them preparing my plate with eggs, toast, and fruits then filling a cup with orange juice.

"Morning" both said in unison.

As I started eating Kortney storms into the kitchen ignoring us all, rummaging through the fridge.

"Kort, have breakfast" Emma said getting up to grab another plate and cup as Kortney pulled out an apple and headed for the door. As Emma turned around Kortney was out the door.

"Whats this bitches problem?" I asked, popping a blueberry into my mouth.

"Didn't you hear?" Emma said taking a bite of toast into her mouth. Me and Jace shook our head. "Zack rejected her and called her a desperate dumb blonde bitch in public now she's internet famous"

Me and Jace started laughing Emma scowled at us and we continued to eat.

"Well it's not our fault she thinks she's too pretty to be rejected" I defended, Jace nodded in agreement.

"Well I still think it's mean" Emma responded.

We finished eating and started cleaning the kitchen when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" Jace said, rushing towards the door. I heard voices then the door slamming and Jace comes back.

"Who was it?" I asked curiously.

"Nobody important" he shrugged then there was a knock again.

"I'll get that" I said putting down the plates going to the door.

I didn't bother looking through the peeping hole. Opening the door my eyes locked with brown ones I love.

"Hey babe" he said pulling me into a kiss.

"Hey" I whispered.

"Jace closed the door on me" He said "Again"

"Yea sorry about him"

"He doesn't like me does he" he inquired.

"Jace doesn't like anybody" I responded.

"Anybody except you, and Emma" I rolled my eyes dragging him inside.

Passing the kitchen I saw Jace and Emma talking then Jace saw Andy and started glaring at him.

"Hey Andy" Emma greeted.

"Sup" Jace said.

"Hey" Andy replied.

"What are you doing here?" Jace asked suddenly. Wtf

"Umm... Jace?"

"No it's alright, um I'm I'm going to take my girlfriend to her first class" Andy said, as they both glared at each other.

"Alright let me just get my bag and we'll go" I said pulling Andy towards my room.

Once we got to my room I grabbed my bag and hooked it over my right shoulder. Then grabbed Andy from behind his neck pulling him in for a passionate kiss. After a few seconds he pushed me away a little to harshly.

"I can't... I don't... I'm sick i don't want to get you sick" he stuttered not looking at me in the eyes.

"Oh, ok then. Lets go" I said trying to hide my hurt. Did he not want to kiss me? I probably did something wrong. God I always mess up everything good in my life.

As we walked out of my room Jace stood next to the front door arms crossed over his chest glaring at Andy. I put a smile on my face reached up and kissed him on the cheek.

"See you later Jace" I told him. When he looked at me his eyes softened.

"Take care Lea"he said.

Leaving out the door I pulled out my schedule then we made our way to my first class of the day.

__________________________

A/N: That's the end...
Of this chapter

Hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and comment I want to hear your thoughts on my story so far.

Have a nice day, or night IDK what time your reading this.