Chapter 11

I heard everything he said, he doesn't love me. I fucking knew it, he used me. For my blood. I wanted to fucking kill him, but I'm not. I need to get out of here quickly, Trevor was lying beside me I could feel him near me Shit, I had to make a run for it. My heart was beating quickly . I had my phone in my pocket and Trevor was still sleeping.

"3..2..1" I said in my head and I quickly got up, Trevor quickly grabbed onto my arm,

"Where are you going babe" he said smiling "let go of me" I said and I and ran out of the bedroom, I felt Trevor wake up right when I got up he ran after me. I began to feel weak while running down the stairs because of the blood he took from me, he catch up to me but I pulled him off.

"Come back!" I heard him yell, I opened the door and kept running. It was pitch black outside, I heard other people screaming so I began teleporting blocks each time until I reached Austin's house. I quickly knocked on his door and he answered right away. I quickly walked inside grasping for air, he helped me to his couch and sat down beside me.

"What's wrong, what happen!?" he said trying to calm me down

"T-Trevor is trying to kill me" I said breathing rapidly

"What?!" he replied

I told Austin the story and he gave me a Hug, I cried in his shoulders knowing that Trevor didn't love me.

"Here drinks this, it will help you gain more strength for all the blood he drank" Austin said giving me a glass with red liquid

I drank it and I felt better. It's a good thing Austin is a Warlock or I would have fainted in his arms

"Thank you so much Austin" I said

"It's nothing much, it's 12am maybe you should get some rest" he said lying me down on the couch

"Thanks" I replied I instantly fell asleep, but I did feel Austin give me a gentle kiss on my cheek than I fell back to sleep. I had a dream of my lost sister, she was lost in a Forest she was calling for my help. I quickly woke up with Austin in my arms.

"Oh I'm sorry" Austin said getting up

"No it's okay, I liked it" I replied. he came back and he cuddle me again.

I still can't believe Trevor doesn't love me, he's was only using me, for my blood. I'm really hoping he was just joking or lying to get me mad or maybe he wasn't thinking straight when I bit him. I did Drink lots of his blood so. I woke up on the couch and saw Austin mixing something in a black pot with steam coming out.I really needed to talk with Trevor but I had to be prepared, just I case if he tried to kill me. I told Austin that I was going to go back to the house to talk with Trevor. I hugged Austin, and I saw him blush a little than I left his house. I teleported to the house and took a deep breath and slowly opened the door.

-------------------------

End of chapter with a cliff-hanger

I only update when all my fanfics have 100+ reads

I wrote all these last 3 chapters in 1 days but I post them when I get 100+ reads

So yeah