CHAPTER 40

JIMIN

"Yah! Jimin? Where are heading to?"-Yoongi asked me as I was about to exit our tent.

"Just checking on Kook."-I answered honestly, well not really.

"Are you checking on Jungkook or the one who's with him?"-Yoongi asked me with a blank face.

"Fine, I just gonna check on Tae."-I answered defeated.

"Fine, but don't go coming in while I'm jerking off."-Yoongi teased.

I scrunched my face and threw the nearest thing on his face, which was a pillow. But he easily dodged it with his athlethic skills.

"Shut up Yoongi! We all know you actually care about Tae too."-I said and left the tent, leaving Yoongi who I heard snorting.

As I went outside, the tents are scattered around, as well as students who were hanging outside. Some of them are eating while others are just talking. Suddenly the wind blows, I grasped my jacket tightly to myself. It was cold tonight. I looked up the sky and smiled as I saw the stars. It was shining so bright.

I was passing by tents on the cliff side, Then I saw Namjoon Hyung with his partner, Jin. Namjoon was laughing while Jin was pouting. They look like they are having fun. Actually they look like a couple from afar. Seeing this side of Namjoon makes me happy, he got this personality when he is with Jin.

"Namjoon Hyung!"-I called as I went closer to them.

Namjoon stopped laughing and looked at me, while Jin looked at me puzzled.

"Whats up?"-He asked, looking around as if he was looking for someone.

"Are you alone? Wheres Yoongi?"-He added.

"At the tent, I was just asking if you seen Jungkook and Tae around??"-I asked and roam my eyes around the tents.

"I dont know, You know Kook he prefers to be alone, Poor Tae though dealing with Kook's attitude."-He said, clicking his tounge.

"Oh I think I saa them."-Jin suddenly said and my attention fell on him.

"Really? Where?"-I asked.

"They are there."-He answered and point the direction of the tent.

I followed his fingers and saw a tent near the cliffside. I bid them thanks and headed to the direction he pointed. As I got there, I noticed some of their things outside.

So they are here huh?

"Jungkook?"-I called out.

But no one responded.

"Tae? You guys here?"-I tried again, hoping I can hear Tae's soft voice.

I decided to open the zipper of the tent to check if they are really inside. I zipped the tent down, and I was greeted with the sight of Jungkook and Taehyung cuddling. My mouth was agape and I couldn't comprehend what I'm feeling. I was frozen to the ground. My hand was still holding the zipper of the tent.

Why do I feel like my heart is breaking? Why do I like I want to be the one who is on his place? Is this jealousy? Is this really jealousy?

I guess it is.

When it comes to Taehyung, I don't feel like sharing. Not even my bestfriend.

I looked at their faces, It was really close to each other. Just a couple of inches and their lips would touch. I wanted to grab Tae away but the face he is making while sleeping makes me do nothing but just let it happen.