The Ripper's Tale pt.1

Karl had just been your average first-grader.

Targeted by bullies,studying,playing sports,the usual.But the bullies...they were the worst of all.

On his first day of school,Karl had simply tried to walk into his classroom,but Ryan Crisson and his group decided otherwise.They would not let him by.

Eventually things got worse.Within a week,Karl had become a popular target of bullies.

That Sunday,Karl lay in bed.He had pretended to feel sick,so that he wouldn't need to confront Ryan at church.Poor Karl,he was beginning to think suicidal thoughts because of Ryan and his stupid four-member paparazzi of haters.

And suddenly,he got a thought,one that an eight-year-old boy should never have.

So he walked up to his mother,smiled,and said,"I don't feel sick anymore."

The next day,Karl knew that he had enough of these jerks.He walked up to Ryan's group in the corner of the field.

"Hey,look,it's Kooky Karl!Hahahahahaha,"the nearest boy,a small Asian boy named Tony,laughed.

Karl walked straight up to Tony and punched him,hard and square in the face.Blood flew everywhere.Everything went silent.

Karl kneeled down next to him,laughing like a psychopath.He had never hit anyone before.It felt good.

"Heheheh...I liked that,"he breathed before standing again,stomping Tony's face in,crushing his skull.

Then,slowly,he turned around and pointed to the nearest boy.

"You there.You're next,"Karl said in a low,insane voice.