Chapter 2: Just A Dream (Lauren's P.O.V)

Lauren's P.O.V:

After Dinah had made that comment about Camren, I lost it. Everyone in the group knows that I hate talking about all the Camren stuff, and it's just annoying when they bring it up.

I had run up to the room using the stairs, seeing as I was in no mood to wait for an elevator. My room was on the 10th floor, so the stair climbing seemed endless, even in a full sprint.

After I made it into the room, I immediately pulled back all the sheets and comforter on the bed, and crawled underneath it before covering myself back up. I let tears fall from my eyes, and I couldn't really explain why I was crying.

I was alone, drowning in my own tears for almost 5 minutes when I heard a soft knock on the door, and I knew immediately that it was Camila. I decided to stay silent, hoping that she might not bother me. When I heard the door open, I knew my hope was misled.

"Lauren," A soft voice came echoing through the room and I started to hear the slight shuffle of feet moving across the carpet of the room. When the shuffling got closer and closer to me, my attempt to muffle my crying became futile, and I let my hand slip just enough for my muffled tears to be heard throughout the room. Almost instantly, I felt the blankets and sheets that had once been above me, removed with one quick burst of force.

I managed to cover my face with my hands, but having Camila see me in this state caused the crying to deepen, and I felt my body begin to shake beyond my ability to control it. After a minute or so of this, I felt pressure being applied to the side of the bed behind me, and I knew that Camila was joining me. This thought made the crying increase further, and I mentally cursed at myself for not just leaving and wiping my tears away and letting it go.

As I felt Camila's full weight being pushed onto the bed, I also felt to arms wrapping around my waist. They halfway pulled me back, and halfway used me to pull there being closer. I felt my body curve into Camila's and it felt good.

No, it felt better than good. It was like one of those moments that are so perfectly unexplainable, that you end up thinking about them for hours on end trying to understand why they meant so much to you.

I tried my best to shake the thoughts from my brain, but when the air being expelled from Camila's nose hit the back of my neck, I couldn't help but pull the thoughts back into my head and treasure them for just a little while longer.

With the hair on the back of my neck standing up, and goose bumps already forming, I began to cry even harder. This time I knew why I was crying. I hated the thoughts I had whenever Camila playfully threw her arms around me. I hated how much it affected me whenever I glanced her way while we sung or did interviews. I hated how obvious it was to everyone how much I loved her, even though it still wasn't understandable for me.

After my crying calmed, I could feel Camila loosen her grip around me. I felt a little hurt that she was so willing to leave, but then I remembered that it wasn't exactly her job to stay.

-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

After our conversation about all the Camren shit, and just watching a chick-flick marathon for almost 6 hours, we were really ready for food. I had decided not to say anything about how much my stomach was killing me from how little I had let enter it, because I didn't want to end the moment I was having with Camila.

Once Ally had said that there was no way she and the other girls weren't going with us, I couldn't deny the fact that my heart was doing summersaults in my chest. Spending even more alone time with Camila was something I always loved doing. Being constantly watched, monitored, and recorded by the news, management, and security, can put serious stress on even the best of friendships like Camila's and mines.