Typical Teen Romance

OKAY SO THIS IS JUST AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE STORY.

Before you all start yelling and screaming about how I've stolen this, THAT IS COMPLETELY UNTRUE AND UTTER BULL. Typical Teen Romance has been 100% mine since I posted it on my old account, MarieVonVanity. I can no longer access that account which is why it will now be updated here. I have based that story on events in my life, and the people in that story are based on people I've been extremely close to. TTR will always be my story, I will now continue to update hopefully on a regular basis. I will also be making a Facebook page for those wishing to get updates on the story.

Now secondly, I am deeply and truly sorry for not updating in such a long time. I had a lot going on in my life and could never find the time to write. It wasn't until recently I wanted to start writing again but it wasn't because of TTR. There's a lot attached to this story for me and I unfortunately had a rouch go a few months ago and didn't wish to update this story anymore. But the fans of the story have inspired me to give you more of Marie and Jaydon. 

Updates will soon arrive and I hope you'll all continue to love this story as much as you have. :)