Chapter 18

I will get this published on time if it's the last thing I ever do....  I didn't publish a chapter of Inner Voice last week because I didn't have enough time, and Jenna chan was working on her own story.  The next chapter will be out on Friday, maybe Saturday, and then I want to know what you guys think.  Should I pause Inner Voice to be able to finish the other stories that are doing much, much better, or should I keep going, juggling three stories, school, and my, "social life"?  Please comment down below what you think.  That's all my lovely weebs.  Please, enjoy!

Gajeel's P.O.V

       All of Fairy Tail stares in shock at Lucy's body.  I can't believe that Sabertooth woman toyed with a Fairy Tail mage!  She's asking for a slow painful death of fire, ice, iron, swords, guns, and water.  "What should we do..?" the drunkard asks.  "Lucy..." Demon woman sighs.  Team Natsu glares at Sabertooth and Minerva.  They look like they're about to start a fight, like they always do.  Though this time, all of Fairy Tail is behind them.  You can here the crowd shouting, "Fight, fight!"  in the background.  I wouldn't encourage it... I think.  They won't hesitate.  Pyro inches forward, but Titania holds him back.  "I don't care if you're the strongest or number one in Fiore, I'll tell you just one thing." she says.  "You people... have made an enemy out of the one guild you don't want to anger."  Her eyes darken, and I can see people in the stands shaking.  Titania really is scary... 

       Team Natsu then takes Lucy to the Infirmary. Fairy Tail B follows.  "Is Lucy okay?!" Rain woman shouts.  "Lucy!" Demon woman says.  "You guys.." say Ice princess.  "Even though we're on different teams, we're still in the same guild." the drunkard responds.  "Laxus!" Pyro man says.  "So, how is she?" I ask.  Levy isn't able to visit Lucy right now cause of Hydro, so she begged me to tell he everything about how her friend is doing.  So I guess I have to...  "Thanks to Wendy, her life isn't in danger." says the human version of Wind brat's dragon, Grandeeney.  "No, it was because of Cheria's emergency treatment." Wind brat shakes her head.  What is it with her and never giving herself credit? She's a Dragon Slayer after all.

       "Thank goodness." Demon woman sighs.  "And it looks like her major wounds are gone, so I'm relieved." Titania says.  "Those bastards.." Pyro growls.  "I know what you wanna say..." Pikachu says.  Lucy shifts in her bed.  "Lucy.." says Pyro's cat.  She opens her eyes.  "Everyone... I'm sorry."  "Eh?"  Pyro looks at her.  "Why're you apologizin?"  "I blew it again..." she replies.  "What are you talking about?! We took second place thanks to you, Lucy!" Ice princess says.  "We got eight points!" Wind brat smiles.  "Yeah you did very well." Titania nods.  

       Lucy looks at Fairy Tail B.  "You held out for a long time, against an opponent much stronger than you. That's about as strong as you can get." I say.  Titania hits me in the back of the head.  "Damn it Metal head, try to be helpful!" Pyro rolls his eyes.  "I don't know whether to be thankful or disappointed.." she sweat drops.  "Oh pay no mind to him, you did well!" Demon woman says.  "Hey, I'm trying to be motivational here!"  "Ara ara, no need to fight." she smiles.  I shake my head.  Then Lucy sits up.  "My keys..." she mumbles.  "Here they are." says Pyro's cat, placing them on her bed.   "Thank goodness! Thank you!" she cries.  "Looks like she fell asleep.." Demon woman says.  "It's like they've got us all feeling down.." drunkard scowls.  "Sabertooth..." Ice princess says.  "I don't like 'em.." I say.  

       The door opens, and the Old man walks through.  "Master!" the drunkard exclaims.  "A team, B team... You're all here? Good." he says.  "I'm not sure if this is good new or bad news. The administrators told me that team A and B must combine."  "What?" Pyro asks.  "Teams A and B will unite?" Pikachu says.  Why do you have to say it in such a Levy way... I think.  "Why?" Demon woman asks.  "The disqualification of Raven Tail brings the number of teams down to seven, and having an odd number doesn't work when it comes to matching up for the battle part. Therefore, both our teams must become one, and we have to choose the five members again." Old man says.  I have to stay in the Games.... I think.  I promised Levy that I'd win...  

       "Choose five members?" Titania repeats.  "But what about our points?" asks Wind brat's cat asks.  The old man's face dims, and I can tell we're not combining our points.  That'd be to damn easy.  "Apparently, the lower score will carry over. In other words, A teams 35 points..."  "How cruel.." Pyro's cat whines.  "But if that's the administration's decision, there's nothing we can do about it." says Titania.  "Well, look at the bright side, we'll be able to put together an even stronger team." the drunkard adds.  That'd be me.  "But even if we decide on five people here, the remaining events will just be tag-team battles, right?" Ice princess says.  "No. I'm sure that between tomorrow's break and the final day, there will be a battle involving all five members." human Grandeeny says.  "So you should choose carefully."  

       Pyro man is already up.  "I'm definitely gonna get revenger for Lucy!" he shouts.  "I ain't gonna let 'em get away with laughin' at one of our own!"  We all nod.  As we leave the Infirmary, all we have in mind is one thing.  Revenge...

Levy's P.O.V

       "The Fairy Tail team has finished its reorganization, and we're about to begin the battle part of day four!" the announcer says.  "Do you think Gajeel will be in the new team?" Hydro asks.  I shake my head.  "I know he'll be in the new team, or else the whole arena would've been destroyed by tons of metal spikes!" I say.  Hydro laughs, and we continue to watch the field.  Come on Gajeel, come on... I think.  "The battle part for the fourth day are tag-team matches, right?" Yajima asks.  "Alright, I will now announce the match-ups for the battles! Everyone, please direct your eyes to Lacrima-Vision!"  

       I look up to see the first match.  "The first match is Blue Pegasus versus Quatro Puppy! The second match is Mermaid Heel versus Lamia Scale!"  But that means...  "The third match is Sabertooth versus Fairy Tail!"  The crowd screams.  They're ready for the fight, and Fairy Tail is ready for revenge.  "And now, here comes the new Fairy Tail team!"  "C'mon Gajeel kun..." Hydro and I mutter.  "This really is the strongest team, right?" Mira smiles knowingly.  "This is an awesome team!" Cana nods.  "I can't even picture these members failing." Juvia says.  I just smile.  I already know who it's gonna be then...  Hydro hasn't seemed to figure it out, so I put my hand on hers.  "It'll be okay." I say.  "Right!" she smiles at me.  

       "The thoughts of our guild have become one." Master says.  "We're entrusting this feeling to the gods!"  "Now is the time to show them all the power of out bond!" Master Mavis says.  The crowd screams again!  Out of the tunnel comes the new Fairy Tail team!  The strongest of the strong!  And of course, three Dragon Slayers!  "The whole arena is shaking!" the announcer says.  "Right here and now..." he starts.  "Fairy Tail is taking the field!"  Our strongest team consists of Gray, Erza, Natsu, Laxus, and Gajeel!  They glare coldly at Sabertooth.  Hydro looks at me, a grim expression on her face.  I nod.  Despite all the excitement and confidence of our guild mates, we couldn't help but think, This is going to be one battle we might not win..

Natsu's P.O.V

       You're hungry Anime Chan, please go rest!  Don't waste your energy writing another chapter!  You always have next week to publish!

Anime Chan: Well I need to get this story done, before justanotherreader11b (go check her out for some... different things) gets mad at me for not posting this other story I have in the works.  Anyway, I probably won't publish that until I finish Unroyal Betrothal..

Stop.  Procrastinating. And. Publish.

Anime Chan: *eyes blaze* I'LL DO IT WHEN I'M READY!  

*cowers in fear* Fine...

Anime Chan: Sorry for the short chapter guys, the next one will be longer.  Remember to check out my friend Yanderesneedlovetoo and show her some love!  That's all, stay imperfect my weebs!