our old memories do not define who we are and aren't

Liena pOv:

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!? why was xukun like that??..."

"he....august had came back.." zhangjing told me

"who even the hell is this august!?" I said

"He...." zhangjing slightly said and looked at yanjun

"Should we tell her??..."

"Tell me what.."

"ArGH!!.."

"TELL ME WHAT YANJUN!?"

"let's go somewhere else..."

*at zhangjun's house*

"So what are you going to tell me..."

"this 'august' you've been hearing is xukun's...other side..."

"What do you mean other side??..."

"In...high school he was...a sex maniac...would always go fuck other girls just for need or lust.."

"Wouldn't his parents know?!"

"They didn't because they were always on a business trip..do you know the cai culinary top-10 school??.."

"You mean the high school that only passes 10 or less people?! And is the world's top cooking school?"

"Yes..that is why they never knew even now.."

"...how did he stop??.."

"well in high school there was a girl...named liena.."

——————
OKAY SHORT ASS CHAPTER SO IM SORRY BUT IK IVE BEEN dEaD KSJSKSJS I kNow and I will get back to writingggggggg I pRomIse but before I go I just wanna say thank you to all the people who have been reading this story and voting for it!! And I was checking some things and guess what!!

——————OKAY SHORT ASS CHAPTER SO IM SORRY BUT IK IVE BEEN dEaD KSJSKSJS I kNow and I will get back to writingggggggg I pRomIse but before I go I just wanna say thank you to all the people who have been reading this story and voting for it!! And I w...

THIS BOOK GOT TO NUMBER ONE ON KUNKUN AND IMMMM SOOOOO GREATFUL FOR THAT! ANYWAYS AGAIN THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER MSMSKSKS SO IM AORRY FOR THAT BUT AT LEAST IT WAS BETTER THEN NOTHING KSJSK ANYWAYS BYE!!! SEE YOU ALL ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!❤️👁👄👁