#Chapter 10# Watching 4th and the 5th tapes films

Miss Elena wake up in the morning with the Voice of the house rang she Quickly go down stairs and open the
Door and a person with black hair and black jacket was standing across the door

The man"Sorry if I awake you in this earlier time

Miss Elena"No problem But who are you"

The man"from 2 day you call the police officer and tell them that you want one to came right"

Miss Elena" Yes oh....You are the person that they send it for me great you came in a good time come inside let talk in the Sitting room"

The man"am sorry again that I awake you in this time I will introduce myself And dubty Martin a police man what the importance think that you want me in"

Miss Elena" You know that in
1922 a girl from wilmorts family had been disappared"

Dubty"Yes and her disappared remind for
2 months And after that
we don't know any thing
about her and also the same
things happened In 1959
A boy Named Zack Dalyn disappared during the familly visit to the church and his disapparance remind for 2 months And after another 2 months from
those two crimes they found there famillys killed"

Miss Elena"after another 2 months from disapparance of the children"

Dubty"Yes and every crime had happened here there members lived next to this house but why you asking madam"

Miss Elena" from 3 days I moved to this house and while I was tidying the attic I saw a box contains films tapes but I can't bring it now bec everytime I saw it it disappared but I recorded the tapes her in my computer "
Dubty" Ok and what they contain"

Miss Elena"it contain the scene of the murdered family that lives beside that house"

Dubty"Really can I see them"

Miss Elena"Yes ofcours"
She opened the computer and show him them"

Dubty"OMG what the fuck who the hell made those movies"
Miss Elena"I don't know but I still investigating it please I must leave this place in once so can you please search for me a house"

Dubty"Ok but you must wait here for 4 months here bec it will take too long to search"

Miss Elena"4 months it too long But I can't wait longer than that"

Dubty" I will try my best and found a new house in a short time don't Worry"

Miss Elena"Thanks you so much for your helping"

Dubty"no problem and now I must to go and I will call you when I find a new house"

Mera"Ok then and I will call you if I had Any news"

Then he went outside and
Suddenly I appears to miss Elena and she shout loudly from her frighteningand says"
Ashlyen is that you you Completely scared me why are you awake in this earlier time"
I don't talk any word and enter the kitchen with silence

Then miss Elena went upstairs and went to check us all if we are all sleep in peace or not but when she entered our room she was shocked she saw me still sleeping and didn't leave my mattresses

Miss Elena"OMG How could that be I just saw her downstairs and she entered the kitchen"
Then she ran downstairs to the kitchen but when she enter it She didn't see anyone in it She was more confused and shocked