What a girl wants

"your a stuff craker to crack aren't you"

He admitted. I raised my eyebrows in pleasure.

"Your going to have to try a bit harder in order for me to even consider letting you in"

"Oh is that so?"

"As a matter in fact it is, you see every game your playing. I've played before..... and better"

I bit my lip crossing my arms.

He looked at me with his eyebrows frowned. I've ruined his game.

"That's not true"

he got closer closer closer !!

until we where face to face.

"Isn't it?"

"No it's not, as a matter in fact I'm 100 percent sure im in already."

My hands became sweaty and I put them to the side so he won't tell I was wiping them away.

"And what makes you so sure?"

I put my biggest poker face on.

"The way your so nervous right now"

shit. Think of something

THINK THINK THINK!!

I got it. I looked up at him biting my lip again. I pulled him closer and made my lips touch his for a second.

I looked straight into his eyes.

He smiled at me, how cute he thinks he has won.

I shaked my head "I didn't feel a thing"

I talked with as much confidents as I had in me, but I was shaking in the inside.

Good thing I'm such a good liar.

His smile curved down as mine went up into a grin.

"You are something else"

He was still so close and I wanted to push him off me before I attacked him in kisses and blew my cover.

His eyes searched me as if trying to find something that isn't there. He was giving up I felt it. I was about to win, I felt it.

Your playing my game now Tony.

His eyes locked mine again, only this Time they were more focused, more serious.