9

"Appi aap kahan hain?" "Zoya beta aap washroom me hain kya?" No one replies. They get tensed as to where did Zoya go. Noor was about to open the bathroom door to check in when the door flung open itself. Zoya stepped out with her face dripping wet with all the water she kept splashing to forget Aditya and his hallucinations that were haunting her not only today but from the past 7 days!
Roshanaq rushes to her disheveled state, "Noor, towel layiye." Noor did as directed. "Zoya beta, ye kya haal bana rakha hai aapne apna?" Zoya remains blank as Ammi dries her off. "Appi please, ab bhi waqt hai. Abhi bhi agar aap chup rahi to ye apka sabse bada gunah hoga. Please accept your feelings appi.Please!" Roshanaq shuts up Noor from saying further, "Noor bas kariye. Aap apni appi ko Nikaah se pehle aisi naseehat kaise de sakti hain."
Zoya looks at her Ammi with determination, "Ammi, hume Arshad se baat karni hai, ABHI!" Both the ladies look at her perplexed. "Zoya, it's 8:50 beta. 10 minute me aapka Nikaah shuru hona hai. Ab shadi ke baad hi baat kijiyega." Noor tries to help Zoya but Zoya cuts her off midway, " Ammi aap Arshad ko bula rahi hain yahan ya main neeche jake sabke saamne baat karoon?😒"
This appeared more of a threat than request!!!😏😏😏