2 cookie monster

Hmm

That's a nice video I put right there

I wonder if it might be used in the fic

Hmmmmmm

You guys better listen to it just in case

(It's not that important but yknow it'd be nice and you'd know a lil bit of the story better)

Plus it fits this chapter fiarly well idhdhjdhdjfj sets the mooood

It doesn't fit perfectly obviously

Cause Draco's part is like

Not

Right

With the story

BUT ANYWAYS LISTEN TO IT HERE YA GO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4:03 PM

Dustin
That was so cryptic but also frankly adorable
How did you do that

4:19 PM

Me
Magicians secrets

Dustin
:(
Read Yesterday

1:26 PM

Dustin
Lets hang out after school I don't have any meetups

Me
I was literally going to ask you to hang but I got stopped by overwhelming anxiety 😎
But lmao yeah, meet me at the bigass rock?

Dustin
Mood
Yeah gotcha
Read 1:59 PM

Oh boy. Another date with sexual weed boy. This can go as well as anyone could expect. And now, as (y/n) leaned against the heavily graffitied rock a few kids were repainting, (y/n) was over-analyzing every little fucking thing.

"Amateurs." Dustin's smooth voice grumbled out to (y/n), who snapped out of her trance. He was giving those three sophomores the stink eye, trying to telepathically tell them that they suck. "Chill out dude, they're only like 11." (Y/n) guesstimated their ages, horribly off the mark. That got a chuckle out of him, and Dustin finally looked up to (y/n) with a relaxed smirk on his face.

"Still, you have more talent than them and you spray painted for your first time yesterday!" Dustin rambled, hardly noticing as (y/n) began to walk away from the rock slowly. He just subconsciously followed. "I mean, technically I painted a birdhouse once, so you are INVALID." (Y/n) chuckled, pulling out her phone.

"Hey!" Dustin exclaimed suddenly, grabbing her by the shoulders and turning her to look at him. He had an excited gleam in his eyes that shot straight to her heart. "Want me to teach you to spray paint some? Or watch me? Or I dunno, just fun art paint piece yeah?" Dustin rambled, the excited look on his face never faltering. He was going to be the death of her.