Chapter 7 ❤️

"Why is all of this happening to me?" Juvia thought. She sat in the bath tub and sulked. The young girl put her head under the water.

We should be friends...

It was almost laughable to Juvia. The fact that someone would even consider being her friend. The only reason anyone is talking to her, is because of Gray.

She had no reason to even like the girl who sat behind her. She was one of the people who had made fun of her anyways.

Friends... Kiss my ass.
She laughed, sounding uncertain.

----

She looked outside of her window and watched as the rain pitter pattered against it.
She had always been fascinated with rain.

"Hmmm.." She thought to herself.
"I haven't seen Gray in a little while..." She thought, still looking out her window.
"Maybe I'll go see him today."

She walked out the door into the rain. It was already late out, but she was hoping he would be willing to see her tonight. It wasn't like he didn't know she was coming, considering the fact she had been texting him nonstop making sure it was okay with him.

The walk there was quiet and calming. It was just her, as she walked through the beautiful rain, not even realizing how soaked she had become until she noticed that she was in front of Gray's house already.

-

The young girl stood outside of his bedroom door, nervous. But also glad that he had his own door leading to the outside, it would've been awkward if she would've just shown up in front of his family. But she was also too scared to knock. She waited for him to come outside as she blew up his phone with texts.

When he had finally come out, she was all soaked with rain, and was shivering.

---

He had already rushed her inside and wrapped her up with a blanket. He stared at her. She started to blush as soon as she realized this.
The boy looked as if he were about to say something, but was too afraid to say it. His face turned as red as a tomato.

"Juvia..." He seemed flustered and nervous.

She looked up at him, as he was sitting on the bed. She sat on the floor because she was still soaked from the rain.
"What's wrong, Gray?" She said gently, while also managing to sound concerned.

"Nothing.." He said flatly, now turning his head away from her.
"It's nothing."
He looked nervous, as if he didn't know how to react to her being in his room.

She was going to say something, but he quickly cut her off, as he tried to change the subject.

"Do you need to borrow some clothes? You're still soa-" she stopped him right there. She jumped at the question.

"N-no!! No I'm fine don't worry about me it's fine!" Her face turned as red as a streetlight.
Gray stood there staring at her, confused.

"What's the big deal?" He laughed at her. She continued to blush.
She looked at the floor, unable to look at him, she started to speak, but very quietly.
"If... If I wore your clothes.." She was still blushing brightly.
"Wouldn't people think we..." she had to stop herself before she exploded.
His face was now almost as red as hers.

"Uhhh-UH..." He exclaimed, almost laughingly.
He smiled at her, leaning down to look her in the eye.
"No one would see, Juvia." He said to her as she let out a sigh of relief.

Before she knew it she was wearing a pair of his grey sweats, (baggy on her, considering their size difference.) and an old, brown, beaten up pajama shirt of his.

She looked in the mirror and laughingly sighed.
"Wow, I managed to look like a homeless person after only 20 minutes of being at your house." She laughed.

He stood next to her, closer than usual, actually.
He had a slightly serious/funny look on his face. He grabbed her hand as he pulled her closer to him.

"It doesn't matter what you're wearing" he said, now looking her lovingly in her eyes.
"You still look beautiful.. beautiful enough to where I could just..." His voice started to get quiet.

"I could just..." His face now red.

"I could just kiss you."

And it took Juvia a second to process what he said, and when she did...

she made the stupid mistake of getting scared. And she pushed him away.

------

Well I've been gone for a long while haven't I. I'm sorry about that, I'm getting to writing again. I'll update again soon, I tried to make this chapter longer than most of the other ones considering the long wait. The next chapter will be even better. I'll update very very soon! Thank you to those still reading! :) Please feel free to give me your feedback on the story!!