All the hearts

Once upon a time there was a girl. A Raven haired beauty. Lilac eyes and full Ruby colored lips. She was happy and loved and amazed at everything she saw! She saw something good in everything she saw! She never walked. She skipped and sang and danced in the streets. She left light wherever she left! Light and happiness. The village envy, she was everything everyone wanted to be. A princess a beauty. If only she wanted it to.
Once upon a time there was a sister a lovely girl nothing to be envied. She was timid, quiet, sulky. She never loved herself, and if you can't love yourself there's no way on Earth you can love anybody else. She had white hair. A white like fresh fallen snow, untouched by man. Her eyes were purple not lilac like her sisters, but a deep purple, like a amethest jewel. Al though they didn't shine like jewels. They were dull. Gone hard from pieces of her heart breaking. Everyday bit by bit until there was only one piece left.
Once upon a time there was a wizard. He was neither good nor evil. Happy nor sad. He was totally neutral. He want very good at magic despite being a wizard. He collected pieces of hearts. He picked pieces off the ground, off floors, off of tear stained pillows, men's jackets, and women's sleeves. He loved young girls hearts the most so fragile and guarded, yet not guarded, soft yet not. The woods were his home fearing the good time he would have in the city, and all the hearts he could collect, and all the hearts he could break.