Chapter 23: First Heat Problems

Mikasa's POV:

I sprinted towards the woods with a few scratches and burn marks everywhere. The moment I stopped from a nearby tree to regenerate I regretted it. The smell of Eren's full blown heat smack to me like a bullet train would. It lightly triggered my own heat as well. I suddenly lost grip of the boy as he plummeted down the tree. Stopping Eren's heat from further invading my nose, I quickly catched him. I let out a deep sigh as I caught up to him. 'If the king finds out this I'm dead by now.' After my burned marks are all healed I continued my pace towards the second town. "Mikasa, Mikasa can you hear me?" The king's voice echoed in my head. "Yes your highness." I quickly answered.

"Find an inn at the town after the next one. We can't afford to be caught by the humans." He instructed me. The problem is the sun is so high I might die before getting into the next town. "Don't worry I'll command the sun today to turn it's light away for you. You better hurry it would only last a couple of minutes." As if he knew what I was thinking, the king does what he said. The darkness enveloped it's sleeves at the scorching sun as the sky darkened with it. 'An eclipse. I better hurry then.' Without hesitation I rushed towards the next town upon reaching the second one. When I stopped we finally made it to the third town, known as the commoners town. I immediately find a shop and went inside. Hypnotizing the shoppers to get out and the shop keeper to close the store for today. "You! Get us a room separately and provide us with all necessities of an Omega in heat." It was good that the owner was a Beta. But it still got me worried when there are some Alpha who lingered around before we got in here.

The store was for Omegas and Betas needs, all of the stuff for heat or their periods are in here. Suppressants, scent blockers, napkins, and other variations that depends on the needs of their customers. They also had an inn where if an Omega got into heat while in the store, they could easily be taken care of. Soon the owner gave us everything, he take us to our rooms. It was a heavy lidded room, so no scent can get out in case the waves of the heats come by.

I finished preparing Eren's room so I gently put him into the mattress full of black sheets. Making sure that all he needs is in the room I put two scent blockers in his door. Just to make sure no scent would really comes out. As I closed it off the first wave of my heat got me. I forced myself up before instructing the store owner that whoever comes up without permission will be thrown out. I also gave the name of Eren's mother and my king if it happens they went here. The human went out and I proceeded to my own room putting scent blockers before locking it. This was my unluckiest day of my hundred years of life.

🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆

Eren's POV:

A surge of pain and heat runs of from my lower body towards up. I was nervous that dad will caught me back. All the luxuries I have at the lab will be taken away and I will be sent into the creepy cell rooms. I'm sure of it. From all the shenanigans that I suffered it wouldn't be impossible for me to be taken back at that place and suffer it all over again. I don't want that needle to be pierced into my skin again, only the thought of it makes me shiver.

As my head becomes woozy and the daze finally took over, I was lifted up. I don't know who it was but they sprinted like a cheetah on the loose. It made my heat only worse. I wanted to clutch whoever it was but my limbs are weakening making my grip lose.

Then I felt like falling and the sick filling in my stomach hurts. I thought I fell but was held again. My heart was thumping faster like it would break out of my rib cage. I don't even know if I really fall or if it was just my hallucinations because of the heat getting into my head. Sweats trickled down from my forehead until it covered my whole body. Everything was vague, I don't even know where I am anymore or if I was being taken back again. My head was throbbing like crazy as if the veins were going to explode. I let out a whimper before a strange sound folllowed next. "Ah... Ahn... Oh..." was all I could sputter out. I wanted to asked the person who was holding me but I can't form coherent words anymore.

I felt soft sheets lined down underneath me. Like a dying snake, I shifted positions one after another. That's when I felt cold wetness in between my legs. It was getting me a hard on and I trembled once more. Tugging out my pants and shirt off of me. The heat was too intense, even if my clothes are not already there it still felt like my skin was burning. That's when I tried to fill my gaping hole that was in need of attention. As I insert one digit I instantly felt a slight relief. Trying to reach my insides as I forced my body to the soft fabric, striving to get friction. My other hand reached one of my swelling nipples and pinched the stiff nub. I let out another weird sound. Then a flashback of the townspeople who plunged their sticks into other Omegas made me shuddered in delight. 'What if the king's stick plunged it's way to me too.' I felt another wave of pleasure washed my whole being. Then images of the king thrusting his big fleshy stick to my aching hole comes to my mind. I let out another 'Ah~💖' I was enjoying what I was seeing inside of my head. The images of him into a wet sticky form made me gasps for air as I tried inserting another finger. 'What if his stick was so big.' It was delectable to imagine and how he pounds me so relentlessly makes me excited somehow. My breathe hitched as it becomes labour more and more.

I felt my insides twist as I grabbed my own and quickly pumped it. I was screaming not in pain anymore but from a weird feeling I never knew I would experience. "Fas-faster Le-L-Levi.......MORE!!! ahh... Uhnnn... Ohhh.. Th-thas it." I screamed. Then white liquids painted the sheets as it squirted out. I panted heavily. I was getting tired but the heat didn't calmed down. It happened again and again.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

A/N: I will be giving a long note this time. This will be my last update for this month. The tiredness and the rain got it's way to me. That I need to rest for weeks. It didn't helped too that my anemia was worsening my current sickness. Don't worry guys I'll promise to finish the story and will give you tons of update when I get back. Right now I really need the rest to get my energy back and the blood that I need. It makes me woozy trying to update this, as I look at the screen my eyes waters making it hard for me to right. So I will only update this one so that you guys will know that I'll be gone for a few weeks. I'll see your comments from time to time or the activities here so I am updated from the happenings. I'm really sorry for this guys.

Also thank you to our newest additional follower, a special shout-out to Love-Yourself-Wonder. Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting. Same to you guys. Always stay tuned. Ba-bye.