Chapter 71

hapter 71

~Lara's Point of View~

"Good morning." I greeted my my best friend and my two guests who yet again sat in front of the TV.

"Morning, love." Annika followed me into the kitchen, "is Niall still sleeping?"

"Yep."

"What do you want? I can make breakfast for you."

"Annika, like seriously, I'm not handicapped just because I thought I'm pregnant but am not. I'm okay, don't worry." I wasn't okay. I was still hurt and broken because I have already been so extremely excited about getting a mom and now I'm not pregnant at all.

"I just wanted to make breakfast for you because you look tired, I'm sorry." She defended herself and I felt my eyes watering… yet again. "It hit you harder than I thought." She sighed and I wrapped my arms around her, crying into her chest.

"You're so lucky, you're getting a tiny little baby. You'll be a mom soon, I won't." I soaked her shirt.

"Morning everyone.. Oh shit, why's she crying?" I heard Niall running down the stairs.

"Pregn-"

"Don't say this word." I cut my sister off.

I now hated this disgusting word as much as I hated Ryan.

"Come here." Niall whispered and drew me away from Annika. I felt so comfortable leaning against his strong chest.

"It's okay. We'll get a baby sometime. It just shouldn't have happened, you know." He told me quietly.

"But why not?"

"Maybe because we still have to find together completely before taking this big of a step."

"The worst thing is, it's not like the baby died or became ill, the worst thing is, the baby did never, never exist." He didn't reply on my words. I knew it hurt him as well, but I didn't know how much. I heard some noises that made me realize that he’s crying now, too.

"Lara, I met Rebecc-" Alex came into the kitchen too but stopped in the door frame as she found two pathetic pop stars crying, "I'll tell you later."

"No, it's fine. What is it?" I asked as I wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"Are you sure?" She raised a brow, but with a nod of mine she continued, "well, I met Rebecca Piers yesterday. I wanted to tell you earlier but you already were asleep as I came home. She's a good friend of Harry's. Isn't that weird?"

"Becca?!" I recovered from the break down just a few moments ago.

"Wait, where do you two know Becca from?" Niall asked us. I noticed his eyes weren't bloodshot any longer either.

"We went to school with her." I told him, still not believing what I just heard, "she lives in London?"

"You went to school with her?!" Niall and I both asked in exact the same moment.

"Yeah, she didn't want you to think she's using you for fame, so she didn't tell you." She answered my question first, "and yes, Niall, she's from Austria."

"Where do you know Becca from?" I asked him. His arms were wrapped around me from behind. This actually was my favourite position with Niall.

"Harry introduced us, we became kind of friends."

"What the hell? She knows One Direction?!" I acted like a girl who didn't know anything at all. I completely forgot about the pregnancy and my mood was well again.

"Like you don't know them." Niall laughed and Alex joined him.

"Do you?" I asked Niall and he laughed even more.

"No! I actually would like to meet them one day. They seem like really cool and tough guys." He joined in acting.

"They do. Well, I don't really think they seem tough and cool, they rather seem weak and sensitive." I responded while Alex couldn't hold back her laughter

"They literally are the coolest guys on earth, otherwise Miss Andersson wouldn't date one of them, would she?" He came closer to me, his breath tickling my skin because his face was just inches away from mine.

"Hey, guys, uhm, my boyfriend isn't here so I'd appreciate it a lot of you wouldn't make out in front of me." Alex coughed and I giggled at her choice of words. But Niall didn't care about what Alex plead, he took my upper lip in between his lips and we playfully kissed each other.

"Guys." Alex said bugged, "c'mon."

"I have to go to Sarah anyway, so it's fine." I told both of them as I pulled away from the kiss and grabbed my bag. I still was in my pyjamas but to be honest, I only drove to Sarah's, so I was okay with the way I looked like.

"I'll drive home, so see you tomorrow." Niall let me know and I waved them goodbye.

I got into my car and drove down the road. Sarah lived about two miles away. I parked the car in the lot in front of the building her apartment was in and grabbed my bag from the passenger seat. I hopped out of the car, still in my pyjamas, hoping nobody would notice me.

"Hello love." Sarah greeted me with a friendly yet tight hug.

"Hi."

"So, why do you come today already?"

"Get me my hair back. Please!" I begged her.

"But your hair will suffer a lot because it's just been.. A week since you dyed it?"

"Yeah, well, I guess. But I don't really care; I need my brown hair back. I want to look as gorgeous as I can tomorrow and I need my look to be perfect. The dress, God, you should see my dress!" I shrieked at the reminder of that beautiful dress I found.

"You got a picture?" She got nosey.

"Yep." I took out my phone and opened my library. I showed her the picture Alex made when I tried it on at home once more.

"This, this is more beautiful than any other dress you've ever worn." Her jaw literally was on the ground, "well, let's fix your hair, then."

*

"You're a brownie again!" Annika shrieked as she opened the door.

"I am, yeah." I cheered, happy that my hair didn't suffer that much.

"Lara you know that Niall trie- holy crap. Yay!" Alex spotted me as well.

"That's the way you should look like." Thomas came to the entry too and it seemed like everyone was here to greet me like I was away for three years.

"Uhm, guys, I just look like I did before." I mumbled. I didn't bother to change from my pyjamas because this day didn't seem to end up with anything else than me watching television and eating crisps.

"What dress do you wear?" I asked Alex asking Annika in the kitchen. Thomas was taking a nap in Annika's room. Well, it was actually a guest room but most of time Annika used it, so it's kind of her room.

"A green one. I bought it in Stockholm and actually I wanted to wear it in New York but I kinda never came to do that, so I decided to wear it to Anschi's wedding."

I wondered what Annika's dress would look like. Green. So the three of us will look quite colourful, violet, green and blue.

"Is it long or short?"

"It's short, well, sort of."

"Actually, I won't wear the violet dress. I will wear a dress Harry hasn't seen yet. It's not fair that Lara can overwhelm Niall with that dress and I can't. I decided to wear a red dress instead. I bought this dress like ages ago." I remembered her wearing that dress as we were at her parent's wedding. They got married quite late, about three ages ago.

“Are you ready to rock the wedding with our beautiful dresses tomorrow?” I ask and my best friend and my sister nod.