Dream

I can't believe that was all a dream. It was crazy I called you at midnight. And then there was a bang on my door. And I kiss you as my sister and her name is Selena and she was the mystery girl. I know it's a crazy dream. So do you have any homework.
no homework but we could go to Victoria's Secret that's my homework. Whatever. So what are you waiting for come on. And my parents were dead. Yeah yeah yeah enough about the dream let's go to Victoria's Secret. OK I'll stop talking about the dream. But it was very weird. Five minutes later. Oh my god that dress is $120 well it does have some nice bling. Oh my god this post is to die for. When we are Veronica. What. You're just trying to buy everything in the store. All I want in the story is this $120 dress. Really I wanted that.There's two of them. OK let's be twinsy.Serena do u think this could be my prom dress.Really Veronica. Ya I like it. Okay but I think you can find a prettier one. Ya. Ok I need to get going okay Veronica.Okay bye.Bye. Five minutes later. Serena got home but there was a note. This is what it said. I am sorry but your parents died in a car crash. After that day she did not go to school. She didn't go to school for 2 weeks. You have 28 calls from Veronica. Siri call Veronica. Calling Veronica. Where have you been  Serena.I have my parents died in a car crash. He yeah I know it was all over the news. Why have you been coming to school. So Mina you need to come to school you have like a stack of homework. I don't think I can Veronica. I don't know if I can make it. I haven't eat in a day. Then eat so you know. I don't know how to cook. I have no money. Well then come to my house. Can you pick me up Veronica. Yeah I can Serena. I'll be 10 minutes. See you soon Serena. Bye Veronica. Bye.