realization

bakugou katsuki couldn't be described as the calm type. He had an explosive personality that often got him in trouble and most people were usually scared of him. Class 1-A was an exception though.

Instead of doing their best to avoid him, they did their best to annoy him. With kirishimas memes, iida's screams, and ashido's weirdness, his life in UA was hard. it got even harder when his mom took him to the doctors for an ear checkup.

His day started off normally, apart from him seeing ponytail make a roll of toilet paper and a carton of eggs then giving them to hagakure. He had gone to see the old hag and everything was going fine till he went up to his room. About 5 minutes after that, his mom stormed up to his room and and had a vicious expression on her face.

"Why the fuck are you still here instead of going downstairs to help me, brat?" She hissed at him.

All she got back was an annoyed expression, that had a hint of cluelessness in it.

"What the hell are you talking about old hag?"

"I was yelling at you to come down for 5 fucking minutes brat! And what did you do? Nothing!" She exclaimed at him.

"You weren't doing shit so shut the fuck up old hag."

Mitsuku looked at him, and underneath that annoyed expression she saw pure confusion.

"Come on, get up, we're going somewhere."

~bakugou deserves the entire world and the newest episode killed me~

Bakugou stares blankly at the doctor as he scribbled down notes and told him to lift a finger when he heard stuff. Why in the fucking world was he here? His hearing was per-fucking-fect. He didn't need some shitty doctor telling him anything was wrong with him. His thoughts came to a stop when the doctor suddenly spoke up.

"I'm sorry to tell you this mrs bakugou but your son is going deaf."

Wow what a fucking plot twist! The character that I said was gonna go deaf is deaf! Holy shit
Anyways, next chapter will be up some time this week.