chapter1

Brianna p.o.v

"Bri wake up we have school" I heard chase said. He kept shaking me to wake up.

"For gods sake chase next time i will blow your head with a gun" I said. He chuckle.

"Not funny asshole now get out!" I shouted. He went out and i showerd. I'm not in the mood today bc i'm leaving today after school. Fuck!

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

I went downstairs to see the boys all eating breakfast.
"Where is my food?" I ask.
Liam gave my my food and i saw only 2wafels. I look at the bother boys and they have 3.
"Liam! I only have 2" I fake cry.
"Geez woman here now stop crying" He said giving me one of his wafels.
"Thank you" I said in a baby voice. They all laugh.

"Bri you're going to school with chase and Liam. The rest of us are going to ship our cars and i'll pick you up after school and me,Aaron and jacob are coming after 5days"  Kyle said.
"Why are you coming after 5days?" I ask.
"I need to get rid of someone don't worry i'll be fine" He said. I look at the time i'm going to be late shit!
"Guys we need to go to school we are late" I yell.
We all took our longboard and head to school.

I am now at my locker. The boys went to theres. Then the barbie doll came. She had a broken nose and a broken arm. Yep i gave her that just to remind her of me. She saw me and walk away. She is scared of me.
And sinds her dad was the principal he kick us out that is why we are moving. But i told him to give me one more day to say goodbye to his daughter. Waw i sound evil.

I was pulled out off my thoughts when the ball rang. I walk slowly to my class. I push the door open and everyone look at me.

"So glad for you to join us miss brianna" My math teacher said. She is a hoe just like miss barbie doll. She fuck our science teacher.

"Mmhh sinds it's my last day of hell aka school i'll be nice" I said. She nodded and i took my seat.

I hate math so i'll just go on my phone. I took my earbuds from my bag and play some music. The next thing i know i felt hands on my table.

I look up and see miss ella. God can't she just leave me alone..
"What do you want miss E L L A" I said in a duh voice.
"Give me your phone!she said angry.
" Bitch i know your mom can't buy you a phone that is why you're always asking people there phones and never give it back" I heard people say 'oohh'.

" principal NOW"she said pointing at the door.
"Gladly. See you later suckers!" I yell giving them a middle finger. I'm not going there.
I just ran to a tree near the school and just sit there waiting for the bell.

But then a idea pop in my head. Sinds this is the last time i'll see miss barbie doll i'll do a prank on her. I then remember i have paint in my locker. I took the paint and went to search for her car.

It was obvious which car hers was cuz it is pink. I took red pain and spray it on her car saying 'this way you'll remember me. Adiós'
This will do it it'll be hard getting it off.
I was finally done and throuw away the paint now i need to wait until school ends.

Skip to time.
It is now time to go home. I didn't told the boys what i did yet. I quickly took my longboard and went outside. Everyone was looking at miss barbie doll car and started to laugh. Then my friends came and saw the car. Miss barbie came and saw it. She began to scream and i began to laugh.

"You" She said pointing at me.
"You did this i know it" She said angry.
"What if i did what are you going go do about it?" I ask.
"You're such a slut look at you you're clothes are ugly" She said laughing. Really? All she could say is that.
"Oohh please says the one who fuck every boy in school. Tell me honey name one boy you didn't fuck" And she was quiet.
" exactly. Who is the slut now?"i saw kyle car.
"Gtg to the airport hope you like your gift" I said and ran to kyle car. The boys where already here.
"Did you get my suitcase?" I ask and they nodded.
"What happend there?" Kyle ask. I explain what happend and he laugh. Everyone in school hates her except for her minions.

At the airport.
Now we are saying goodbye.
I hug Kyle,jacob and Aaron.
"I'll see you after 5days sis" Kyle said.
"See you then buddy" I hug them again. Kyle kiss me on my forhead.

"We are going with a privet jet" Liam.
"Wooooo i hope LA has sexy girls" Chase said. I laugh.
"Don't pick a bitchy one" I told them and they laugh.

I am now sitting beside liam and chase. They also told me our bodyguard kevin are going to pick our car along with other guards and bring them at the airport for us to get us home. I was also tired and decided to sleep.

A few hours later.
"Bri wake up we just landed" I know who it was. They boy who always wake me up at morning.
"No! I wanna sleep forever!" I whine.
"Bri look donutes" Liam saidm i stood up and said "where?" Liam and chase laugh.
"Now you have to buy her donutes" Chase said. Yep when ever you wake me up with food you got to have it or else you will face the demon.

I got out of the plain along with chase and liam. Now we need to find kevin.
Not long i heard my name being called.
"Miss Brianna" I turn around and there he was with my baby.

(Her car)

The boys also went to there cars. Kevin gave me the address of our new home. Now i'm sitting in my car.
"Yoo who ever find our house first call dips" I yell and they nodded. I put the address on my gps and startes to race. These neighborhood looks rich asf there wasn't even a small house.

A few minutes later.
After a long drive i finally found the house and hollyfuck.........