chapter3

Ethan p.o.v

"Ethan wake up we have school today" I heard my brother.
"Ugh" I groan. A other day off fucking school. I drag myself out off bed and went to take a shower.

Skip to school.
"I heard there will be new kids here" My brother said.
"Yess so did i " Then out of no where i heard a roar. I turn around to where the sound came from and there was someone riding a motorbike. Soon other 2came. They where parking next to the first one.

"Guess they are the new boys" Kian said.
I could hear people asking who they are. Then the first one took his helmet off and it was a girl. Everyone gasp. We don't have/see much girls riding motorbikes.
"Dude i dare you to hook up with her" I heard josh said.
"This is going to be easy" I said. I've been hooking up with many girls. I ain't no virgin😂. I look back at her.

She smirk and walk with the other two boys to the door. She is hot asf.
After her we went inside. Everyone was staring at her. I could see she was getting annoyed of it and said "i know i'm hot but can you do something else then staring?" She said.

Waw she is even hotter when she is m- aaagghhhh stop!!
They went to the office asking for there schedule i guess. I studied her every move she slam the table making the teacher jump which made me laugh.

The teacher gave them there schedule and she walk out of the door.
She told the boys her locker number is number 34 and she also said she was going to her locker. Which i was about to go.

I saw kristen and she also saw me.
"Hey babe how are you doing?" She ask. She thinks we are dating but we are not. She is one of the girls i hook up with. She has fake boobs and blond hair. I saw the girl i grab kristen face and smack my lips against her.

I push her against the new girl locker and kiss kristen.
"Hhmm" I heard someone say. I stop kissing kristen and look at the new girl.
"Can you make out somewhere else rather than infront of my locker" She said.

"What if we don't want to." I ask.

"Then i'll make you" She smirk. I laugh.

"Do you even know who i am?" I ask.

"No,do you know who i am?" She ask.

"No"

Do you wanna know who i am?"i ask.

"No"

"Do you wanna know who i am?" She ask.

"No"i said.

" Now where even"she said.

Everyone was watching us.
"Can someone tell this fucking kid who i am" I yell.

"E-ethan D-dolan" A nerd said.
I look back at the new girl and she raise one eyebrows.

"Ser. It is funny how you don't remember your name and let people remember it for you and you act like your name is a bad thing" She said.

Then kristen spoke up" Don't talk to my boyfriend like that"

"Ooh god" She said.

"Your one of those domb blondies that fuckes everyone in school but take the bad boy as a bf. I mean like look at him black rip jeans leather jacket. Boys like this doesn't date. They only want to fuck you around bc you have big boobs" The new girl said. Waw i'm impress.

"Now if you'll excuse me" She push kristen.
"I have a class to catch" She was about to open her locker but kristen took her hand.

"You think you can push people around" Kristen said.
She took kristen hand twist it against her back and slam her face against someone locker.

" Touch me like that again and i promise you,you will end up in the hospital don't even test me i never break a promise. Understood!"she yell at the last part. Kristen nodded slowly. The new girl let her go and the bell rang.

"The show is over go to class!!" The new girl yell. Everyone ran to there classes. I walk to class and the teacher ask me why i'm late. I didn't answer her question and just sit next to kian.

"How did it go bro?" Kian ask.

"horrible the new girl is a feisty one"i said.

"She can't be that bad" Kian said.

"Ooh believe me she is." I said. And the door burst open revealing the new girl.

Brianna p.o.v

After what happend i walk to class. I'm also late liam and chase are going to me pissed sinds i have class with them.
I open the door and everyone eyes where on me.

"Miss woodson why are you late?" The teacher ask.

"Non of your business" I said.

"Detention and can you intoduce also introduce yourself" She said.

"Oohh great thanks a lot miss Johnson. My name is brianna woodson. I've been kick out of 18 school maybe this will be the 19th" I said.

I took a set next to the dickhead from earlier.
"First day and detention already" Liam said he set infront of me and chase infront of liam.
"It ain't my fault. Damn i hate this teacher already" I said and they laugh.

"What happend in the hallway?" Chase ask.
I told them everything what happend. They just laugh. I could feel eyes on me. I turn and dickhead was looking at me.

Skip classes.
I am now at my locker waiting for the bell to ring to get to detention. I took the sleeping pills just in case. And then finally the bell rang. I walk to detentiom and saw a coffee. I put the pills inside and took a set. I don't know where the teacher is tho.

And then the dickhead came.
"Oohh great. There are a lot of boys but it has to be you" I said. He smirk. Then the teacher came in locking the door. Oohh great.

He took a sip of his coffee and lay on his table. I stood up and took a bobby pin from my hair.

"What are you doing?" The dickhead ask.
"Escaping duh" I said.
"The teacher is right there"
"Right there sleeping i put sleeping pills in his coffee. Once he is going to wake up detention is over" I explain.

I was busy with the door and heard a crack. Got it. I open the door and went to my bike.
My phone started to ring.
I look at it and it was liam.

Hey liam wassup

There will be a fight at 8 wanna go?

Ya sure who am i going to fight?

A boy name the cheater

Okk good see you then.

I hung up then the dickhead came. What does he want this time....