Chapter One (Invisible)

The cheers and applause from the crowd filled up the atrium.

Jennie Kim looked up at the audience who were standing up for her. They looked happy and excited, holding some papers in their hands with messages. She thought the papers read how much the audience love her, but she wasn't so sure. She was too busy basking in the glory to notice. Some of them even cried for her. It was understandable, since they all adore the perfect her that much. So she pretended a few drops of tears to please them.

She held hands with the rest of the cast members of the musical and bowed for one last time. It was the last play for their successful musical. She'd like to think that it was mostly her credit. With her name in the cast alone, it had attracted ninety percent of the audience. The rest of the cast are lucky enough to share the same stage with her, she thought.

The red curtain fell, and she flashed her bright smile until the curtain covered her face.

As soon as the audience was out of her sight, she let go of her hands from others.

"Good job, Jennie!" said the male lead actor who worked with her during these 3 months.

Jennie looked at him and nodded, "Yeah, great show."

She heard more congratulations here and there from the cast members whom she didn't even notice their existence. She thought it wasn't her fault that they all looked the same. Some of them played more than one character in the play, making her confused. And they were too insignificant to remember. So she just smiled and nodded at all of them.

She walked straight to the lead actress' dressing room. She opened the door and was greeted by more people who cared about her.

First, there was Kim Jisoo, a childhood friend who was already like a real sister to her.

"Hey, great job Jennie!" she said as she pulled Jennie for a hug. She grinned and hugged her back, and they twirled a few times like little kids.

"Unnie, I did great right?" Jennie asked proudly.

"As always!" she said, letting her go from her embrace.

Jennie sat on the chair in front of the mirror and let the staffs remove the make-up from her face. She hardly ever did it herself.

"Are you going to join the rest of the cast for an after party?" Jisoo asked suddenly.

She scoffed, "You think? Of course... not. I'm not wasting my time with them. There's a meeting with SBS producers to discuss about my drama debut role tonight."

"I thought so. But I'm a bit worried since I heard they're considering Tzuyu too."

"That Tzuyu kid? Oh come on, she and I are like the earth and sky. She got nothing on me."

"What's the title again, That Spring, The Flower Blooms?"

"Yeah, I think. Some lame title," she replied nonchalant.