Adventure!

Just a Draft I made a while ago, if you want more I can certainly write it.

The night was storming, but that was normal. Typical, boring. "Gahhhhh its so boringgggg, why does nothing happen here I'm so boredddd!" I yelled to myself, as I laid my head on the spruce desk. Bored as I was, I scribbled something down on the sheet of paper I was working on. A sigh escaped me as a fantasized on some adventure. Adventure, maybe if I go on an adventure... Everything will change!

       I got out of my leather chair, and stretched. "Okay, what do I need what do I--" My voice got interrupted by someone else's. And I knew that voice all too well, it was my brother. "Reed! It's time to go to sleep!" He called my name from behind the door, I mentally sighed knowing that my adventure will have to wait a bit longer. "Alright!" After a few moments I grabbed a book, ready for what tomorrow will bring.

Books, I know I'm one for more physically active things but, I've always found them interesting! So many adventures lie within them, I can practically imagine all the places the character goes to, and it fills me with excitement. As I laid in bed, my eyes wandered around until it landed on the book on the bedside table. I reached out for it murmuring a “It couldn't hurt” to myself and snatched it from the table.