Oh no

After the ;) was done, they went to sleep. The morning after, Pink Berry went back to her home and they had very little contact with each other

Then Pink Berry misses her period.

The condom broke.

Oh no.

Pink Berry learns that she is pregnant, and oh wow that bitch GOES OFF and Longy Daddy. He cries because his fame can not be challenged with this problem, or else it'll crumble. He just wants to stick his hot dogs into things. He is going to be one shitty dad. Pink Berry has no sympathy for him though, and she wants him to literally die. He is such an asshole in return to her, and that leads to a huge fight. In the end, it is decided that Pink Berry will take care of the baby herself because, according to her, Longy Daddy is a "inconsiderate asshole that would drop the baby on its head enough times that it would become as big of an idiot as him."

During all this, Sarah Berry watches all the tea spill. She finds way to much enjoy meant out of this fuckery. She's about to become an aunt, and honestly she couldn't care less. This furby lives for the tea amongst fuckery, and the only other thing she likes is furby bois with long hot dogs and very eggy faces.

The baby might not have a very great life.