Party time

Y/n POV
It had been 1 full year since I had packed up and moved from Australia to LA to start fresh. The biggest decision of my life, I ran away to LA leaving my old life and abusive drop kick of an ex boyfriend behind. On the plus I had made so many friends in the past year through both my job as a model and from my YouTube channel which had blown up this past 6months.
I was currently at a party at a few of my friends  house for one of them, sam birthdays. Sam and his friends are all youtubers and are really good people. I sitting in the drinking my Jd and coke listing to music was definitely the best way to spend my night, a lot of people had already left as it was getting really late.
"Y/n come dance" Kat said coming up to me grabbing my hand. Kat was one of the first people i met in LA on a shoot and we have been Besties since the party was for her boyfriend Sam at his house and sam and all his mates were here dancing and drinking all over the place.
"Okay" i said shouting of the music. We both made out way over to were others were dancing and started dancing around to the music the Dj was playing. "Have you seen Colby yet" Kat yelled in my ear over the music. Colby was sam's best mate and also lived here. "Not yet why?" I asked "no reason" she smirked at me, I just looked at her puzzled and kept dancing.
Like on que sam and Colby walked over to us.
"Hey girls" they both said we both smiled Kat going up and kissing Sam on the cheek and dancing around him.
"What about me" Colby smirked at me, i blushed and then went up and kissed him. Sober y/n would never do this but drunk y/n is a whole another person and has a mind of her own. Guess those 4 shots of tequila have brung her out.
"Y/n" i shook my head i hadn't realised i had stopped dancing and was in my own head for a while thinking about the drinks i had already had.
"What" I questioned looking around seeing sam and Kat had walked into the back yard.
"Hah i asked if you wanted to go get another drink"
Colby laughed. "Oh yeah sorry" i said back as we walked to get another drink from the fridge.
"You all good, you have had a lot to drink" he smiled at me. "Me please I'm an Aussie girl remember we can hold a fair bit of liquor" i laughed. "Okay but I'm not holding your hair back at the end of all this" "Don't worry wont need ya" i smirked we kind of just stood there for a second not saying anything.
"Hey umm did you wanna go sit around the fire with the others" i asked. "Yeah sounds good, but first want another shot" i smiled and took the shot with out saying a word and walked off to the backyard.

Colbys POV.
"Yeah sounds good, but first want another shot" I smirked holding two shots in my hands, she was already pretty drunk i doubted she would take it.
She smiled and took the shot then walked off to the backyard without a word.  i smiled and followed behind her god her but looked good in the tight black dress she was wearing "hey you two come join us were playing truth or dare" sam said snapping me out of my thoughts about Y/Ns bum.
"Yeah sure, y/n" i asked looking at her. "Sounds fun" she smiled looking for a seat. I sat down on the last seat left free and patted my knee smiling at her. She came and sat down taking another sip of her drink.
"Corey it was your go" Kat said.

Y/n POV
Why was i sitting on Colbys lap, why did i do that last shot, definitely going to regret this later i kept thinking to myself.
"Corey it was your go" Kat said
"Okay Colby, truth or dare"
"Dare" Corey smiled looking at Sam and laughing.
"Okay i dare you to kiss y/n" he smirked
I looked at him and i felt my cheeks get red hot, okay so story straight i think Colby is fucking super hot but were such good friends i wouldn't want to reck anything with dating and he wouldn't date me. And he feels the same way well he hasn't said otherwise anyways he wont kiss me not on the lips were friends.
"Sure" i heard Colby say from behind me, my eyes opened wide i felt his hand come up and turn my head around to him, and before i could say anything his lips were on mine. It was, was amazing they were so soft he pushed more into me running his tongue along my bottom lip but i didn't give in.
I could hear everyone cooing and shouting, he pulled away and i opened my eyes our foreheads were still close and he looked in my eyes and smiled.
"I have been wanting to do that for so long" he whispered to me. I smiled and turned around to face the others Lat and Devin were both looking at me and smiling.
The game continued for a bit longer but everyone was getting tired and starting to head off to bed. Between the kiss and me decided to head in for the night i had 5 more drinks i could hardly walk by this stage and was stumbling to the upstairs spare room were i was staying. I ended up heading to bathroom all the drinks i had were about to make another appearance.
I fell to the floor in front of the toilet, yep this wasn't going to end well. I leaned forward and was sick into the toilet. I lifted my head and wiped my mouth.
"I thought you said this wouldn't happen" i heard someone laugh behind me. "Shut up Colby" i said just before i leaned forward to chuck again. I felt him pull my hair back and rubbing my back.
"Colby this is gross go away" "i'm not going away for all i know your going to drown yourself" i shook my head and continued to be sick. After about half n hour i had empty my whole stomach and fell back against the wall. "Wanna go to bed" Colby asked i just nodded. He smirked and picked me up and carried me to bed.
Thats all i remember since i passed out.