chapter#2

The next morning i woke up and carry out my daily routines, once i am done with getting ready for school i head downstairs "morning dad" i greet my dad "good morning dear" he greets me back " actually anna today i have to reach office a little earlier so, i didnt made breakfast can you please grab some snacks for your self from the kitchen cabinet, i am so sorry that you have to go school without breakfast" he says "its okay dad no problem i will eat some granola bar" i flash him a smile "okay so quickly grab your granola and lets head to your school" he says "kay" i reply after grabbing some snacks i grab my bag and sit in the car once i reach school i spot a grey colour audi A6 to be honest i love that car and i really want to sit in that car, as i am dreaming about this car i spot its owner oh my god he is the same person i saw yesterday what is he doing here and most importantly why he is staring at me, maybe i am hallucinating,why a person like him would look at me, i shake my head to clear my thoughts and march into the school, again the whole day had passed with the simple boring routine as i am making my way out of the school corridor the wind starts blowing agressively 'oh my god its going to rain and probably i will be drenched when i will reach home ughhh...' i think but i keep walking when i just get out fom the school gate it starts to rain i march fastly but all in vain, suddenly it starts raining heavily and i quickly spot a standing area which is covered with shades, i stand there and wait for rain to slow down a bit not even a minute has passed and the same grey car that i spotted in the morning stops infront of me,a middle aged man wearing white shirt and white slacks gets out of the car and comes towards me " hello ma'am you are requested to come and sit in the car" he says i find it very strange that i even dont know this person and he is asking me to sit in his car "sorry sir, but i dont know you"i reply "but ma'am  sir has asked me to get you in the car so we will drop you at your place because its raining" he says so he must be the driver,but no thanks i dont want to travel with a stranger "oh, that is very polite of your sir but i will manage" i reply "but ma... "andrew get in the car i will deal with her" when i look at the owner of that voice holy hell he is the same person, god i am already scared of this person,his driver gets in the car and he stands infront of me with his arms crossed "get in the car" he orders his voice is soo deep "no... before i can speak he interrupts "listen here little girl i will not say again GET IN THE CAR" he shouts, suddenly he grabs my arm roughly and pushes me in the car, oh my god who is this person he is so scary,he gets in the car and orders his driver to drive the car and asks me where i live so i give him instructions  "so little kitten what is your name" he asks while caressing my cheeks "An-Anna" i stutter "hmmm.. such a pretty name for a pretty girl" he says "w-whats you-yours" i ask him stuttering "Marcus Alexander King but you can call me Marcus" this name seems a little familiar " so little girl why did you said no to me" he says "you know i never really take no for a answer,next time you will be punished" he says my eyes widen at the word punished, what will he possibly do may be kill me because his looks tell that he can kill, before i can reply him the car comes to halt infront of my home thank god i will leave him, he opens the door for me to come out from the car "th-thank you f-for the ride" something about his presence makes me stutter and scared "your welcome little kitten, bye" he bids me but not before kissing me on my cheek he gets in the car and droves away i touch the area where he had kissed i feel a tingling  sensation there,i dont know who this man is but i am very scared of him, i enter my house ,prepare lunch then eat it after finishing lunch and cleaning up i do my homework i try to distract my self but my mind keeps on replaying todays event and my thoughts go towards marcus. Later that night i had my dinner and after doing the dishes i go to bed and call it night but not before thinking about him.