Chapter 1

Katie Katie Katie (yawns) Good Morning Mom I said Good Morning Sweetie mom said It's time to get up for

Your field trip mom said ok mom I'm up I Said with a smile You only have an hour to get ready Mom said Im up I said ok see ya downstairs mom said Yes today is My Graduation Field Trip to CEDARPOINT AHHH I can't wait and I can't wait to go on the rides with my best friend Melissa I have known Melissa since Pre-K and I have also know this boy in my class named Zayn Malik since Pre-K and we always have competitons between each other since Pre-k and he always wins he annoys me so much and this time we are having a comepetition on who goes on the most rides and he said he is going to follow me on every ride with his 4 best friends theri names are Niall Horan,Liam Payne,Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson and i have my best friend Melissa he has 4 people and i only have 1 person anyways i got dressed i wore a tanktop that is pink and jean shorts becuz our teacher said it will be hot there i wore makeup i put on a little bit of eyeliner and i put mascara and i pur shiny pink lipgloss and i had light pink i shadow on i wore my converse i blow dryer my hair and combed it and made a nice ponytail i went running downstairs i had some cereal and a granola bar i re added my lipgloss and then i got my bag and put my ipod in there and i put my makeup and a sweater in case it not hot and it gets cold and i put my bikini in their so i can go to the waterpark and then i put some snacks and i was ready to go. My mom dropped me off at the mall becuz we had to wait for the bus there I kissed my mom and hugged her and said goodbye and then I ran to my best friend Melissa and hugged her and we were so excited about CEDARPOINT and then I see someone coming and no surprise it's Zayn. Hi Katie Zayn said Hi Zayn I said I can't wait to beat you. And follow you the whole time in Cedar point Zayn said I can't wait to beat u cause this time I'm going to win and you will see I said ok we will see he said with a smirk.

Well that was chapter 1 you guys the next one is about the bus ride plz vote and this is my first time so plz comment and vote and you can follow me on twitter

@ayoutaandzayn love ya guys xoxoxo :)